Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 424 responses were reported for the week of February 7th to February 13th, 2020.
February 7, 2020
- 10:20:25 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: A juvenile in crisis was assisted in the 1500 block of 136th ST SE. The situation was de-escalated, and the juvenile was returned safely.
- 13:26:02 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a burglary report in the 16100 block of Bothell-Everett Highway after residents reported that someone had broken into their home.
- 13:49:11 - TRILLIUM BLVD SE / 13TH DR SE: Officers conducted a traffic stop of a vehicle for a traffic offense near the 14400 block of SR 527. The male driver, a 24-year-old North Bend man, was arrested for Driving while license suspended.
- 14:18:40 - 3500 BLK 147TH PL SE: Police responded to a cold fraud report in the 3500 block of 147th Place SE.
- 21:52:07 - 13100 BLK 39TH AVE SE: An officer initiated a traffic stop in the 3900 block of 132nd St SE. A Tulalip male was subsequently arrested for driving on a suspended license. The male was cited and released.
February 8, 2020
- 01:29:16 - 2900 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 2900 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A 38-year-old Bothell male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 09:42:50 - 1000 BLK MILL CREEK ROAD: A 68-year-old Mill Creek man was arrested for reckless driving in the 1000 block of Mill Creek Road. The man drove across a double yellow line and into oncoming traffic rather than passing the three police cars blocking the left turn lane with their emergency lights flashing.
- 15:11:35 - 13400 BLK 32ND DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a theft of license plate in the 13400 block of 32nd Ave SE. The victim is a 64-year-old Mill Creek resident. No suspect info at this time.
- 18:32:44 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a physical domestic between a male and female in the 16300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Subsequent to investigation, a 25-year-old male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for knowingly violating a court order, and assault 2nd degree.
- 20:17:38 - 19400 BLK ALDERWOOD MALL PKWY: Officers met with Lynnwood Police in the 19400 block of Alderwood Parkway and took custody of a 38-year-old Arlington female with a misdemeanor warrant out of Mill Creek. The female was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
February 9, 2020
- 01:57:32 - 16900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT-HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 16900 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 21-year-old Bothell male was cited and released for Operating a Vehicle with a Cancelled Title.
- 21:55:13 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: An officer responded to a report of a missing Mill Creek adult in the 4100 block of 132nd St SE. The male was believed to be in a vehicle, but officers were unable to locate him or the vehicle. The subject had been missing since 1500 hours.
- 22:10:19 - 100 BLK 128TH ST SE: Police recovered an unoccupied stolen vehicle in the 100 block of 128th St SE. The vehicle was returned to the owner.
February 10, 2020
- 15:53:21 - 13200 BLK 46TH AVE SE: Officers responded to an attempted burglary in the 13200 block of 46th Ave SE.
- February 11, 2020
- 06:39:30 - 13900 BLK 26TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a hit and run in the 13900 block of 26th Ave SE. A Mill Creek male had his vehicle struck during the overnight hours.
- 18:04:50 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a report of fraudulent activities in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A 45-year-old male reported another male fraudulently used account information to make purchases. Further follow-up is required.
February 12, 2020
- 09:17:07 - 1500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a report of suspicious circumstances at a business in the 1500 block 132nd ST SE. Upon arrival officers saw the involved vehicle leaving the parking lot. The vehicle was stopped and the driver, a 31-year-old Mill Creek man, was arrested for driving on a suspended driver's license.
February 13, 2020
- 02:35:58 - 1500 BLK 164TH ST SW: Officers stopped a vehicle for defective equipment in the 1500 block of 164th Street SW. A 49-year-old Lynnwood male was arrested for DUI and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 11:01:28 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers conducted a traffic stop of a vehicle in the 15600 block SR 527. The driver, a 48-year-old Snohomish man, was arrested for driving on a suspended driver's license.
- 14:54:44 - 1300 BLK 156TH ST SE: Officers responded to an apartment complex in the 1300 block of 156th ST SE for an Assault weapon call. Through investigation officers arrested a 14-year-old Mill Creek juvenile for assaulting a 46 year old Mill Creek woman with two knives.
- 16:31:19 - 15200 BLK 15TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of found property. A person's purse was discovered on a walking path.
- 18:41:45 - 15200 BLK 14TH DR SE: Police took a report of a burglary in the 15200 block of 14th Dr SE. The investigation is ongoing.
- 23:49:56 - 18300 BLK ALDERWOOD MALL PKWY: Police transported and booked a warrant subject identified by Lynnwood Police in the 18300 block of Alderwood Mall.