Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 406 responses were reported the week of January 11th to January 17th, 2019.
January 11, 2019
- 10:13:35 - 12800 BLK 3RD AVE SE: Officers contacted a known DOC escape subject in the 12800 block of 3rd Ave SE. A transient male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for his warrant only.
- 11:15:03 - 15728 MAIN ST: A man in custody at the Lynnwood jail was released and booked into the Snohomish County jail on warrants.
- 15:38:17 - 3800 BLK 132ND ST SE: A vehicle stolen out of the County was recovered in the 3900 block of 132 Street SE where it was dumped after the thieves removed the tires and wheels.
- 23:08:13 - 4200 BLK 139TH PL SE: Police responded to a report of a missing 15 year old male juvenile residing in the 4200 block of 139th Pl SE. The juvenile was last seen in the Seattle area and the investigation is ongoing.
January 12, 2019
- 18:41:20 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Subsequent to investigation, felony charges were referred for Felony Violation Of A No Contact Order and Assault 4 DV of a male suspect still at large.
- 19:39:35 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft report in the 15600 block of Main ST. A 60 year old Kirkland female was arrested, cited and released for theft.
January 13, 2019
- 14:55:32 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police investigated a report of threats with a firearm in the 16300 block of SR-527.
- 16:44:48 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 15100 block of Main St. Both involved parties were involved in a road rage incident.
- 17:13:44 - 2800 BLK 143RD ST SE: A Mill Creek man reported that his vehicle license plates had been stolen while his vehicle was parked in his driveway in the 2800 block of 143 Street SE. The plates were replaced with a set from a vehicle of the same make and similar description. Those plates were also reported stolen in another jurisdiction.
January 14, 2019
- 13:50:19 - 15600 BLK 25TH CT SE: Officers took a report in the 15600 block of 25th CT SE of a couple's identity being stolen and used out of state.
- 14:26:42 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run in a parking lot of an apartment complex in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
January 15, 2019
- 12:31:28 - 15600 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers took a car prowl report in the 15600 block of Mill Creek Blvd. in which a woman's handbag and a male's portable oxygen pump were taken. There are no leads at this time.
- 18:27:17 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: A business in the 15600 block of Main Street reported an organized group of individuals shoplifted alcohol and fled in a vehicle.
January 16, 2019
- 05:50:19 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An unattended death of a 98 year old female occurred near the 14900 block of SR-527.
- 20:21:54 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to multiple thefts in the 13300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. Several lockers in the men’s changing room had been broken into with several items stolen. An investigation is ongoing.
- 20:53:11 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft in the 13300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. Unknown males entered a business and stole items from a locker.
January 17, 2019
- 05:15:21 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a report of verbal domestic that occurred in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Subsequent to investigation, it was determined that no assault occurred, and was a civil issue only.
- 09:16:28 - 2100 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: A stationary speed monitoring sign located in the 2700 block of Seattle Hill Road was vandalized with spray paint sometime within the past few weeks.
- 12:59:41 - 10200 BLK 25TH AVE SE: PSO took a found property report for a credit card, which was found at 10200 block of 25th Ave SE.
- 13:59:16 - 13100 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers contacted an occupied suspicious vehicle in the 13100 block of 19th Ave SE. A 20 year old male from Everett was arrested on an outstanding warrant. After further investigation, a search of the vehicle was conducted, and numerous stolen items were located. Investigation ongoing.
- 15:19:07 - 2800 BLK 143RD PL SE: A Mill Creek resident in the 2800 block of 143 Place SE, reported that an unsolicited caller had tricked her into providing personal information over the phone.
- 15:51:40 - 1900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a collision in the 1900 block of 132nd ST SE and arrested one of the drivers for DUI / Drugs.