Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of January 18th to January 24th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 369 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
January 18, 2016 at 18:39
- 15000 block Main St.
- An Officer took a cold vehicle prowl report at LA Fitness in the 15100 block of Main St. The passenger window was smashed and a purse was stolen from inside the vehicle.
January 19, 2016 at 14:06
- 134th Pl. SE/Puget Park Dr.
- An officer made a traffic stop in the 4800 block of 132nd St. SE. A 28 year old female from Arlington was arrested on multiple warrants. She was transported to Snohomish County Jail and was not able to book due to restrictions. The female was released from custody.
January 19, 2016 at 15:17
- 16000 block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a malicious mischief complaint in the 1600 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A sign was damaged due to an unknown reason.
January 20, 2016 at 07:41
- 13200 block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Officers responded to an assault that occurred at the daycare facility near the 13200 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. The fight occurred after the victim made a rude comment to the suspect. The suspect was contacted at her residence near Silver Lake and she was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for misdemeanor assault.
January 20, 2016 at 18:27
- 14500 block 38 Dr. SE.
- Officers responded to a burglary report in the 14500 block of 38th Dr. SE. A home was broken into during the day and jewelry was stolen.
January 20, 2016 at 22:14
- 13600 29th Ave. SE.
- Mill Creek officer responded to the 13600 block of 29th Ave SE for the report of a runaway juvenile.
January 21, 2016 at 08:52
- 1500 block 136th St. SE.
- Officers responded to a report of a bomb threat in the 1500 block of 136th St. SE. The building was evacuated and checked by police. Nothing suspicious was discovered.
January 21, 2016 at 14:11
- 15728 Main St.
- A Mill Creek man living in the 16300 block of 30th Dr SE reported that his bank account had been compromised and two fraudulent checks had been written.
January 22, 2016 at 15:23
- 1500 block 136 St. SE.
- An officer responded to an assault in the 1500 block of 136th St SE. A 17 year old Bothell female punched a 17 year old Mill Creek female. The Bothell female was arrested.
January 22, 2016 at 19:57
- 15400 block Country Club Dr.
- Police responded to an apartment in the 15400 block of Country Club Drive for a theft report. A 66 year old Mill Creek woman reported a large parcel was stolen from her front porch sometime after it was delivered.
January 23, 2016 at 22:17
- 16200 block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Police responded to a robbery at a store in the 16200 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. Employees reported that an unknown suspect got away with cash from the register after threatening an employee with a handgun. Further investigation is pending.
January 24, 2106 at 08:17
- 15100 block 35th Ave SE.
- Officers responded to a report of damage to a coffee shop in the 15100 block of 35th Ave SE. A window was shattered and a light fixture was torn off the wall. After further investigation a 32 year old male was arrested for Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree.
January 24, 2016 at 15:04
- 13500 33rd Dr. SE.
- Police responded to a daytime burglary that had occurred near the 13500 block of 33rd Drive SE. While on scene the victim reported several items being stolen from her home. It is believed that the suspect(s) entered through an open back door.
Click on the following link to see the January 26, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: