Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 427 responses were reported the week of January 18th to January 24th, 2019.
January 18, 2019
- 01:23:03 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to an assault in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Subsequent to investigation, a female was arrested for Assault 2 and Malicious Mischief 2nd Degree, both with a domestic violence label.
- 11:57:32 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Mill Creek officers responded to a theft in progress in the 15600 block of Main Street. A Mill Creek male was arrested, cited and released from the scene.
- 12:52:24 - 13900 BLK 31ST DR SE: Officers responded to a counter complaint about a Fraud case. A 23 year old Mill Creek woman reported she was a victim of a fraud involving her email account.
- 13:34:27 - 2900 BLK 143RD ST SE: Police took a theft of license plate report originating from the 2900 block of 143rd Street SE.
January 19, 2019
- 12:56:02 - 15800 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers responded to a counter complaint regarding a Theft case. A 61 year old Mill Creek woman reported her adult daughter had stolen thousands of dollars from her while she was medically incapacitated. The case is under investigation.
- 20:58:04 - 13800 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a theft in the 13800 block of North Creek Dr. A bike was stolen from a porch.
January 20, 2019
- 14:42:54 - 1900 BLK 151ST ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a dog bite at the 1900 block 151st ST SE. A 26 year old Renton woman was bitten by a dog at the residence and suffered a minor injury.
- 16:07:00 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a welfare check in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. As a result of a police investigation, CPS was contacted.
January 21, 2019
- 07:45:40 - 4300 BLK 137TH PL SE: Multiple unlocked vehicles were prowled near the 4300 block of 137th St SE.
- 10:21:05 - 15100 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Two men burglarized a local business in the 15100 block of 35 AVE SE.
- 18:53:23 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a female sleeping in her vehicle. A 27 year old Lynnwood female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Physical Control.
January 22, 2019
- 04:23:27 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to an alarm in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A business had been broken into and the investigation is on-going.
- 07:56:30 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: A student reported that his school laptop was stolen out of a vehicle over the weekend. The vehicle prowl did not occur in the City of Mill Creek and the potential victim did not file a police report with the appropriate agency. A report will be conducted to provide the school district a case number so a track of the laptop can be conducted.
- 17:46:34 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15400 block of Main St for a theft report. A 54 year old female was cited and released for Theft 3rd degree.
- 19:23:11 - 2500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for speed. A 24 year old Lynnwood male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 20:23:26 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation. A 26 year old Arlington female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and a 23 year old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on a Federal Felony warrant.
January 23, 2019
- 06:41:42 - 15300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police took a vehicle prowl report from the 15300 block of Mill Creek Boulevard after a Mill Creek woman reported her vehicle unlawfully entered and a multi tool stolen. The woman also reported damage to her dashboard.
- 21:55:11 - 4200 BLK 139TH PL SE: Officers responded to a domestic in the 4200 block of 139 St. SE.
January 24, 2019
- 13:45:27 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: A Mill Creek female reported her ex-boyfriend, a Kenmore male, was sending her threatening texts. The female did not wish to be a victim. A report was taken for documentation of the reported incident.
- 13:52:56 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Officers responded to a death investigation in the 4100 block of 133rd St Se. An 83 year old woman from Mill Creek was found deceased due to natural causes.