Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 324 responses were reported the week of January 19th to January 25th.
January 19, 2018
- 03:56:08 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers observed an argument between a male and female in the 13500 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Investigation revealed that a 35 year old male and a 19 year old female were having a heated argument. No assault occurred.
- 08:09:20 - 3100 BLK 138TH ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 3100 block of 138th St SE. A vehicle was broken into in the overnight hours and several tools were stolen.
- 12:00:53 - 2100 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of theft by an employee in the 2100 block of 132nd St SE. Investigation pending.
- 16:02:47 - 1900 BLK 151ST ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a suspicious circumstance in the 1900 block of 151st St SE. Upon arrival the officer determined it was a burglary that had occurred and an investigation is pending.
- 6:34:45 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police took a sex offense report near the 13500 block of North Creek. The investigation is ongoing.
- 17:08:52 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to a reported vehicle prowl in the 15000 blk of Main Street. A male reported someone had broken his passenger window and took a gym bag. The gym bag was later found in a parking lot south of the location.
- 18:09:22 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Property was found in the parking lot of a business located in the 16200 block of Bothell Everett Highway. Officers responded to collect the found property. Initial investigation regarding the property revealed it may be linked to a previous vehicle prowl. The property was booked into evidence for safe keeping.
- 23:43:52 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers contacted a stolen vehicle located in the 16200 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. The driver was arrested and taken to jail for possession of a stolen vehicle as well as dangerous weapons.
January 20, 2018
- 18:17:05 - BOTHELL EVERETT HWY SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief, which occurred on 164th ST SE and Bothell-Everett Hwy. A local female's driver side mirror had been damaged by an angry motorist as he passed by her car following a verbal altercation between the two parties.
January 21, 2018
- 03:15:08 - 3000 BLK 140TH PL SE: Officers responded to a domestic assault that occurred in the 3000 block of 140th Pl SE. An investigation revealed that the wife had physically assaulted her husband and was subsequently arrested and booked into jail.
- 11:57:11 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to a theft that had occurred near the 2000 block of 132nd Street SE. A 62 year old Snohomish man was arrested on theft charges.
January 22, 2018
- 19:20:57 - 2000 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Police were dispatched to the 2000 block of Village Green Drive for a Domestic Disturbance. After investigation, a 47 year old female was subsequently arrested for Assault 4 DV.
January 23, 2018
- 02:18:21 - 13200 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 3800 block of 132nd St SE for running a red light. A 48 year old Everett female was cited and released for an Ignition Interlock Device violation.
- 09:44:24 - 3300 BLK 134TH PL SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle and later arrested a subject for warrants. Officers then discovered that a subject had just run from the vehicle, who was also wanted for warrants and he had just violated a court order. After an extensive manhunt involving numerous police agencies, the subject was taken into custody and booked on numerous charges. The vehicle was impounded and officers are in the process of applying for a search warrant.
- 12:00:26 - 13900 BLK 13TH DR SE: Officers responded to a report of identity theft in the 13900 block of 13 Dr. SE. Items were purchased online without authorization and delivered to this address.
- 14:06:32 - 600 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of disorderly conduct in the 600 block of 164 St. SE. A Nevada man was arrested for obstructing traffic without lawful authority.
January 24, 2018
- 14:07:47 - 13200 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mountlake Terrance man was arrested on two misdemeanor warrants in the 13200 block of Dumas RD.
- 14:33:16 - 2900 BLK 146TH PL SE: Officers responded to a report of fraud in which a Mill Creek man's debit card and account was used unlawfully.
- 23:21:42 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a suspicious circumstance in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A local woman reported unknown subjects attempting to force entry into her apartment.
January 25, 2018
- 16:03:56 - 800 BLK 148TH ST SE: Mill Creek officers responded to a burglary that had just occurred in the 800 block of 148th St SE. The incident is under investigation.
- 16:36:50 - 13200 BLK10TH DR SE: Police responded to an assault report near the 13200 block of 10th Drive SE.