Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 303 responses were recorded the week of January 22nd to January 28th, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
January 22, 2021
- 06:24:51 - 15700 BLK 3RD AVE SE: Officers received an adult protective services referral for the 15700 block of 3rd Ave SE. Investigation pending.
- 06:36:58 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police responded to a cold malicious mischief report in the 1000 block of 164th Street SE. A suspect was later located and trespassed.
- 11:45:19 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a cold malicious mischief report in the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway after a Mill Creek business reported their sign damaged.
- 19:07:07 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to multiple calls regarding graffiti at a business in the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. A report was taken.
- 23:07:53 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police recovered a stolen vehicle, and a stolen plate in the 900 block of 164th St SE. The vehicle was subsequently returned to the registered owner, and the recovered plate submitted for destruction.
January 23, 2021
- 03:53:25 - 4000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 4000 block of 132nd St SE for a burglary in progress at a large construction site. Two males from the Everett area were located with the assistance of Mill Creek Police K9 Hondo, and subsequently booked into Snohomish County Jail for Burglary in the second degree.
- 17:00:13 - 87TH AVE NE / FRONTIER CIR W: The Mill Creek Police K9 Unit assisted the Lake Stevens Police Department with the search of a domestic violence assault suspect in the 8700 block of Frontier Circle W.
January 24, 2021
- 04:19:41 - SE EVERETT MALL WAY / 7TH AVE SE: The Mill Creek Police Department K9 Unit assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office with the successful location and apprehension of an eluding and stolen vehicle suspect in Edmonds.
January 25, 2021
- 00:42:03 - 1400 BLK 164TH ST SW: Officers located a stolen vehicle in the 1400 block of 164th St SW.
- 10:00:54 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer responded to the 16200 block of SR?527 for a cold burglary. An unknown male forced a side door open, entered the business and stole various items. Follow-up required.
- 17:41:40 - 1700 BLK 144TH PL SE: An officer responded to a report of fraud in the 1700 block of 144th PL SE. A Mill Creek male was reporting attempted fraud to a program he is associated with. Further investigation is required.
- 21:07:44 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a verbal domestic. A 29-year-old Mill Creek male and female, who resided together, had a verbal argument. No assault occurred and a report was taken.
January 26, 2021
- 20:53:06 - 1900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a two-vehicle collision in the 1900 block of 132nd St SE. A 24-year-old Mountlake Terrace male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 22:28:11 - 1300 BLK 156TH ST SE: Police responded to a verbal domestic disturbance in the 1300 block of 156 ST SE.
January 27, 2021
- 09:48:55 - 8200 BLK 188TH ST SE: Officers responded to an agency assist in the 8200 block of 188th St SE.
- 12:27:54 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police responded to a cold vehicle prowl report in the 13400 block of Dumas Road after a Mill Creek woman reported her car prowled and cell phone charger stolen.
- 14:39:20 - 1000 BLK 156TH PL SE: PSO took a found property report for a wallet which was found at 1000 block of 156th St. SE.
- 14:50:40 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 19:42:51 - 1500 BLK 148TH PL SE: Officers took a report of Criminal Impersonation 1st Degree in the 1500 block of 148th PL SE. There are no suspects at this time.
- 20:23:39 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd for an assault. A report was taken and submitted to the prosecutor’s office for review and a charging decision.
January 28, 2021
- 20:00:05 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 15000 block of Main Street. A vehicle window was broken out and a backpack left in plain view, containing wallet, ID, camera, and other valuables, was stolen.
- 22:46:55 - 15300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a disturbance in the 15300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Subsequent to investigation it was determined probable cause exits for attempted Residential Burglary and Harassment.
- 23:18:41 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the report of a theft in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. An unidentified male suspect stole merchandise and left on a bicycle.