Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 339 responses were reported for the week of January 24th to January 30th, 2020.
January 24, 2020
- 09:50:09 - 13800 BLK 12TH DR SE: PSO took a found property report for a bicycle, which was found at 13800 block of 12th Dr. SE.
- 12:31:03 - 136TH ST SE / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 13500 block SR 527 for a two-vehicle collision. Post investigation the causing driver, a 41-year-old Mukilteo man, was cited for driving while license suspended and inattentive driving.
- 16:03:15 - 3400 BLK 148TH ST SE: Police received a CPS report and conducted an investigation.
- 17:54:30 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15600 block of Main St for a report of a robbery. A 15-year-old Mill Creek male and an unknown male attempted to take a 14-year-old Bothell male’s phone. They were unsuccessful in taking the phone, however, took his backpack which contained school property.
- 19:16:48 - 1200 BLK 146TH ST SE: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 1200 block of 146th St SE. Subsequent to investigation, it was determined no crime occurred and a report was taken for a dispute between a husband and wife.
- 23:54:53 - MILL CREEK BLVD / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a defective brake light in the 1000 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 38-year-old Arlington female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree.
January 25, 2020
- 15:37:00 - 13800 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer was flagged down by a woman who reported her vehicle had been prowled near the 13800 block of North Creek DR. No suspect information at this time.
- 15:57:34 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a theft in the 2000 block 132nd ST SE. The suspect was identified and arrested by police.
- 16:00:56 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13500 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A car was broken into while parked in a parking lot.
- 20:42:39 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to a theft in progress in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. Subsequent to police arrival, the suspect fled the scene leaving stolen items behind. A report was taken.
- 21:02:02 - 1100 BLK N 205TH AVE: Officers met with Shoreline Police in the 1100 block of N 205th Ave for a warrant meet. A 27-year-old Mill Creek resident was arrested, transported and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on a Misdemeanor warrant.
- 23:13:09 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer located three bicycles left on the side of the road in the 14400 block of North Creek Dr. No property owners were able to be located and the bicycles did not return as stolen. The bicycles were entered as found property.
January 27, 2020
- 08:59:36 - 2500 BLK 136TH ST SE: PSO impounded a stray dog, which was found at 2500 block of 136th St. SE.
- 14:47:02 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: PSO took a found property report for ammunition, which was found in Mill Creek and brought to Mill Creek Police Department for destruction.
- 15:18:41 - 3300 BLK 139TH ST: PSO took a report for a found wallet, which was found at 3300 block of 139th St. SE.
January 28, 2020
- 08:02:16 - 14200 BLK 41ST DR SE: Officers responded to a suspicious circumstance in the 14200 block of 41st Dr SE. A known male displayed strange behavior and the reporting party was concerned.
- 15:43:44 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft report near the 15600 block of Main Street. A 52-year-old female from Woodinville was arrested for stealing.
- 22:13:28 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 14600 block of Main St. A male and female, husband and wife, were arguing over the internet not working.
January 29, 2020
- 14:03:37 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft in the 15600 block of Main St. A Duvall woman was arrested for stealing.
- 18:14:31 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a cold vehicle prowl that occurred on the 24th of January in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Drywall tools were stolen from a vehicle.
- 22:29:46 - 1800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 1800 block of 132nd St SE. A 43-year-old Lake Stevens male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree and Ignition Interlock Device Violation.
January 30, 2020
- 18:12:03 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: An officer responded to a theft report in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. Mill Creek residents reported their bicycles were stolen earlier in the week. There are no suspects at this time.
- 18:13:56 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15600 block of Main St for a theft report. A report was taken, and the investigation is ongoing.
- 22:48:08 - 1900 BLK 142ND ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a runaway juvenile in the 1900 Block of 142nd St SE. Officers were able to locate the juvenile.