Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of January 25th to January 31st, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 432 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
1/26/2016 at 01:55
- 29th Dr. SE / 132nd St. SE.
- Mill Creek officer arrested a juvenile male in the 2900 block of 132nd St SE for an outstanding assault warrant. The subject was booked into Denny Youth Center on the warrant.
1/26/2016 at 05:43
- 132nd St. SE / 16th Ave. SE.
- Officers responded to the 1700 block of 132nd St. SE for a vehicle vs. bicyclist collision. An Everett man was riding his bicycle and failed to yield to a motorist. The bicyclist was evaluated by aid personnel on scene and did not require transport.
1/26/2016 at 09:57
- 15728 Main Street.
- PSO took a report for a found wallet, which was found at 15800 block of Main St. The owner was reunited with his property on the same day.
1/26/2016 at 11:11
- 3400 148th St. SE.
- Officer responded to a priority missing person report at Mill Creek Elementary. A student fled the school on foot without permission or escort. The student was located a short time later by officers and returned to the school.
1/26/2016 at 13:33
- 15500 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Officers responded to the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a Malicious Mischief complaint. A 24 year old Mill Creek woman reported her vehicle had been keyed.
1/26/2016 at 14:26
- 16200 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Police responded to a shoplift that had just occurred at Rite-Aid, at 16222 SR-527. Possible suspects are being identified.
1/26/2016 at 18:34
- 128th St. SE / Dumas Rd.
- A vehicle driven by a Snohomish woman failed to stop in time to avoid colliding with the vehicle of a Mountlake Terrace woman that was stopped for a light in the 900 block of 132nd Street SE. There were no injuries and both vehicles were initially drivable.
1/27/2016 at 13:34
- 16100 Block 24th Dr. SE.
- Police responded to the station for a 50's year old Mill Creek woman who was reporting the theft of a package from her front porch, in the 16100 block of 24th Dr. SE.
1/27/2016 at 16:56
- 15728 Main Street.
- Police took a found property report at the station for a license plate that was discovered in front of City Hall.
1/27/2016 at 18:48
- 1200 132nd St. SE.
- Police responded to a two car collision in the 1200 block of 132nd St SE. A 20 year old Everett woman was transported to the hospital for unknown injuries. A report was taken.
1/28/2016 at 11:13
- 11900 Block Hwy 99.
- Mill Creek Police took custody of an Everett man who had been detained by the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office on a warrant near the 11900 block of WA-99. The arrestee was later booked into the Snohomish County Jail without incident.
1/28/2016 at 19:34
- 14500 North Creek Dr.
- Officers responded to a suicide weapon in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. A 38 year old male from Mill Creek was located in his apartment deceased from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
1/30/2016 at 11:25
- 16300 Block Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- A Mill Creek Officer arrested an Arlington man for DWLS 3rd Degree.
Click on the following link to see the February 1st, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: