Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of January 27th to February 2nd, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 440 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
This is the first report in a new sequence from the police department that will provide incidents occurring Wednesday through Tuesday. Because of this new sequence there is some overlap from last week’s report.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
1/27/2016 at 05:39
- 15300 Bothell Everett Hwy.
- After witnessing a cigarette thrown from a vehicle in the 15300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy., a Mill Creek officer conducted a traffic stop and ultimately arrested a 27 year old Everett female on a felony warrant out of Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office.
1/27/2016 at 12:03
- 15100 block Main St.
- Police took a burglary report at a business center near the 15100 block of Main Street. The victim, a 77 year old Mill Creek man, reported several thousand dollars worth of maintenance equipment stolen. The investigation is ongoing.
1/28/2016 at 12:29
- 1300 block Mill Creek Blvd.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run incident in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
1/29/2016 at 16:22
- 15600 Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Officers conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle near the 15600 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Both occupants in the vehicle provided officers with a false name, but their real identities were discovered and they were wanted on warrants. During a search of the vehicle, drug paraphernalia and a significant amount of counterfeit currency was located.
1/30/2016 at 14:50
- 14700 block 3rd Dr. SE.
- Officers observed two subjects associated with a suspected drug house sitting in a vehicle near the 14700 block of 3rd Dr. SE. As the officer attempted to contact the subjects they went inside the home. The officer discovered one of the subjects had a felony warrant for his arrest. Officers contacted the subject inside the home and he was taken into custody without incident.
1/31/2016 at 21:14
- 1300 block 144th St. SE.
- An Officer responded to a local hospital for a sexual assault report. A 30 year old female from Everett reported a possible rape that occurred in Mill Creek.
2/1/2016 at 05:15
- 14600 block Main St.
- Officers responded to a vehicle prowl that had just occurred in the 14600 block of North Creek Dr. A 21 year old male from Gig Harbor was subsequently located and arrested for vehicle prowling, possession of drug paraphernalia, theft in the third degree and two warrants.
2/1/2016 at 10:25
- 3400 block 132nd St. SE.
- An officer contacted a 52 year old male from Everett in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. The male subject had multiple outstanding felony and misdemeanor warrants for his arrest. After a vehicle pursuit and a standoff the subject was apprehended. The male was booked into Snohomish County Jail for his warrants, Failure to Obey, and Resisting Arrest.
2/1/2016 at 13:13
- 16300 block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a theft that occurred in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A 29 year old Bothell woman reported her purse stolen or lost after shopping.
2/1/2016 at 14:04
- 15600 Mill Creek Blvd.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of a vehicle prowl in the 15600 block of Mill Creek Blvd. An 83 year old Mill Creek woman reported her vehicle broken into while on a walk.
2/1/2016 at 15:21
- 1200 block Mill Creek Blvd.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd for an Identity Theft. A Mill Creek male was reporting that his son's social security number was being used for tax purposes.
2/2/2016 at 5:03
- 1700 132nd St. SE.
- Officers responded to an alarm at a business in the 1700 block of 132nd St SE. An unknown suspect forced entry into the business and stole cash and other merchandise. Investigation pending.
2/2/2016 at 06:38
- 3900 132nd St. SE.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a two vehicle hit and run collision in the 3900 block of 132nd St. SE. A 76 year old Mill Creek male struck another vehicle and left the scene. The male was contacted and information was exchanged.
2/2/2016 at 18:28
- 15400 block Main St.
- Officers responded to a shoplift at a business located in the 15400 block of Main Street in the Mill Creek Town Center. Two men posing as customers stole a display item and fled to an awaiting vehicle. The case is under investigation.
Click on the following link to see the February 3rd, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: