Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 316 responses were reported for the week of January 31 to February 6, 2020.
January 31, 2020
- 12:25:54 - 1500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a two-vehicle collision in the parking lot of 1500 block of 132nd St SE. A male drove his truck into a parked vehicle.
- 12:28:08 - 1200 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to Mill Creek Police Department for a report of a cold vehicle prowl, which originally occurred near the 1200 block of 164th St SE.
- 17:44:16 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a collision in the 13500 block of Dumas Rd. A large tree fell in front of a vehicle and the vehicle struck it.
February 01, 2020
- 13:56:18 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to an assault incident in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A male assaulted a female. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for assault.
February 02, 2020
- 11:44:45 - 2000 BLK 151ST ST SE: Officers responded to a DV protection order violation near the 2000 block of 151st St SE. A 27-year-old male from Everett was arrested for violating a protection order.
February 03, 2020
- 00:32:09 - 4300 BLK 137TH PL SE: Officers responded to a hit and run collision in the 13700 block of Seattle Hill Road. A vehicle drove off the road and through a fence, stopping in a front yard. The driver left the scene and could not be located. The vehicle was towed.
- 18:36:11 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: An officer responded to a fraud report in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. A Mill Creek female reported that someone took money from her bank account on two separate occasions.
- 23:42:14 - 14300 BLK 60TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation in the 5800 block of 134th Pl SE. A 25-year-old Everett male reported that his front plate was stolen approx. 3 weeks ago. The plate was entered as stolen and a report was taken.
February 04, 2020
- 10:24:03 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A student reported that his family had been experiencing harassment via cell phone from a number they did not recognize. An investigation yielded negative results and did not produce suspect information.
- 10:59:29 - 15500 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Police responded to the 15500 block of Country Club Drive for a found property report after a cell phone and credit card were found in the area of a nearby trail. The phone was subsequently given back to its owner and the debit card booked into evidence for safekeeping.
- 11:52:31 - 15300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 15300 block of Mill Creek Boulevard after a boyfriend and girlfriend got into an argument in a parking lot.
- 16:20:21 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police took a cold assault report in the 900 block of 164th Street SE. The investigation is ongoing.
- 16:24:35 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a report of an obvious juvenile male driving a vehicle in the 16300 block SR 527. Officers located the vehicle and conducted a stop of it. The driver was identified as a 14-year-old Mill Creek male. After interviewing the juvenile male's mother, it was determined he had taken the vehicle without permission. The juvenile male was arrested for Taking motor vehicle without permission and driving without a valid driver's license.
- 17:23:02 - 13300 BLK 46TH AVE SE: An officer responded to a report of theft in the 13300 block of 46th Ave SE. A 49-year-old Mill Creek female reported property stolen from her home.
- 21:24:10 - 132ND ST SE / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a moving violation in the 1900 block of 132nd St SE. A 26-year-old Everett female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 2nd Degree.
February 05, 2020
- 02:29:19 - 13200 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation in the 13200 block of 35th Ave SE. A 51-year-old Mill Creek male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 04:53:53 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers contacted a vehicle in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A 24-year-old Lynnwood female was arrested and transported to meet with Bellevue Police Department on a misdemeanor warrant.
- 13:13:37 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers took a cold CPS report for an incident that occurred at an unknown location in Mill Creek.
February 06, 2020
- 08:45:08 - 2100 BLK 160TH PL SE: Officers responded to a fraud in the 2100 block of 160th Pl SE. A Mill Creek resident was attempting to buy something on Craig's list and when they sent the money, the product being sold was not delivered.
- 12:07:35 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Everett man was arrested for Theft 3rd Degree and Use of Drug Paraphernalia in the 16300 block of SR-527.
- 12:21:13 - 800 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a two-vehicle collision in the 800 block of 9th Ave SE. A vehicle had driven up on a curb inside the parking lot and struck a parked vehicle.
- 20:47:11 - 16200 BLK 33RD AVE SE: While on routine patrol, Mill Creek Officers discovered a home with an open garage door in the 16200 block of 33rd Ave SE. While attempting to contact the homeowners, officers determined there was a domestic altercation in progress. A backing officer was called to the scene and the male and female were contacted. After interviews were conducted it was determined that the altercation was verbal in nature and that the female had already called her sister to come get her for the night.