Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotters, a total of 641 responses were reported for the weeks of January 3rd, to January 16th, 2020.
January 03, 2020
- 00:12:11 - 3400 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers responded to the 15800 block of 26th Dr. SE for a report of a DUI. A 33-year-old Arlington female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 10:58:54 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a death investigation in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 64-year-old male was found deceased of natural causes.
- 12:35:01 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Mill Creek Officers responded to a theft report near the 15600 block of Main Street. A 44-year-old female from Lynnwood was arrested for Theft 3.
- 14:55:00 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers assisted CPS with a welfare check of a child in the 14400 block of North Creek DR.
January 04, 2020
- 08:24:30 - 1200 BLK 138TH ST SE: A Mill Creek man died in his home in the 1200 block of 138 ST SE.
- 09:32:34 - 200 BLK 164TH ST SW: Officers arrested a warrant subject in the 200 block of 164th St SW. A 35-year-old transient female was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 18:50:51 - 14200 BLK 28TH DR SE: An officer completed a found property report at the Mill Creek Police Department for property found in the 14200 block of 28th DR SE.
- 23:34:46 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 14600 block of Main Street. A female subject was contacted and issued a trespass notice.
January 05, 2020
- 11:32:23 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a hit and run in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Two vehicles collided in the parking lot and one vehicle left the scene.
- 19:50:39 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a 9-1-1 hang-up call at an apartment in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. The residents were contacted, and it was determined they had been in a verbal domestic, but no crimes had occurred. The parties agreed to go separate ways for the night.
January 06, 2020
- 14:44:07 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: Officers responded to a hit and run collision in the area of the 1400 blk Trillium Blvd. Officers were already nearby investigating a separate hit and run collision with a similar suspect vehicle. Through investigation, the suspect driver (a 35-year-old Bothell woman) was identified and arrested for hit and run in both cases.
- 14:45:08 - TRILLIUM BLVD SE / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a report of a hit and run collision near Trillium Blvd/SR 527. An unidentified vehicle and driver struck a signpost, knocking it from the ground and fled the scene.
- 17:12:01 - 15728 MAIN ST: A citizen turned in a wallet at the station. No owner was identified.
- 17:49:11 - DUMAS RD / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the area of SR 527/Dumas RD for a vehicle vs. pedestrian collision. The causing driver fled the scene prior to police arrival and is yet to be identified. The victim, a 47-year-old Mill Creek man suffered minor injuries. The case is under investigation.
January 07, 2020
- 01:24:28 - 1800 BLK 180TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for an improper lane change in the 1800 block of 180th St SE. Another vehicle stopped along with the other vehicle. A 45-year-old Bothell male and a 40-year-old Bothell female were arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 09:21:54 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek woman reported cash stolen from her jacket while in the 15000 block of Main Street.
- 10:38:55 - 15200 BLK 14TH CT SE: Officers responded to a theft call in the 15200 block of 14 Ct. SE. An unknown suspect tried unsuccessfully to steal a car overnight.
- 22:25:03 - 13800 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 13800 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 38-year-old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 2nd Degree.
January 08, 2020
- 09:44:19 - 1900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers attempted a traffic stop in the 1900 block of 132nd St SE. A 49-year-old male from Everett failed to yield to officers. The male driver was arrested for failure to obey, resisting arrest, use of drug paraphernalia and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 12:07:23 - 1900 BLK 148TH ST SE: Officers responded to an ID theft report near the 15700 block of Main Street. A 19-year-old female resident reported fraud on her bank account.
January 10, 2020
- 21:57:40 - 3000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 3200 block of 132nd St SE. An 18-year-old Everett resident reported that her vehicle had been entered without her permission and her backpack and passport had been stolen.
- 23:21:25 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Dr for an assault report. A 37-year-old Mill Creek female was reporting that her 27-year-old boyfriend had strangled her to the point of almost passing out. The male was contacted and detained. Based on the female’s statements and evidence gathered at the scene, the male was arrested and transported to the Snohomish County Jail and booked on DV Assault 2nd.
January 11, 2020
- 22:19:44 - 1900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers initiated a traffic stop in the 1900 block of 132nd St SE and subsequently cited and released a 34-year-old male for Driving While License Suspended 3rd Degree.
January 12, 2020
- 01:13:01 - 3000 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 3000 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A 24-year-old Bothell male was arrested for DUI and Resisting Arrest. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 12:52:50 - 2400 BLK 145TH PL SE: Officers responded to a home in the 2400 blk 145th PL SE for a Malicious Mischief report. A 60-year-old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspect(s) threw a rock through a window of his home.
- 13:07:28 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle theft in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. The victim is a 19-year-old woman. No suspect info at this time.
- 19:27:08 - 2100 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for lane travel in the 2100 block of 132nd St SE. A 27-year-old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for a misdemeanor warrant and DWLS 2nd Degree.
- 23:22:37 - 3800 BLK 139TH PL SE: Officers assisted Everett Police with locating a vehicle involved in a hit and run in the 3200 block of 139th Pl SE.
January 13, 2020
- 07:54:24 - 13200 BLK 10TH DR SE: Officer responded to assist the fire department with a patient with dementia in the 13200 block 10 DR SE.
- 09:45:31 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek man and woman had a verbal argument that spilled into the parking lot in the 13500 block of North Creek DR.
- 10:07:03 - 4800 BLK 132ND PL SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 4800 block of 132nd Pl SE. A 29-year-old male and 24-year-old female were in a verbal altercation. No crime occurred.
- 13:29:40 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Propane bottles were stolen from a business in the 13500 block of SR?527.
January 14, 2020
- 10:27:05 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to a counter report of a cold vehicle prowl which occurred in the 15400 block of Country Club DR the night prior.
- 14:01:41 - 14700 BLK 29TH CT SE: A Mill Creek woman living in the 14700 block of 29 CT SE reported that an online shopping account was hacked and her credit card associated with the account was fraudulently used to make purchases at Wal-Mart.
January 15, 2020
- 01:28:04 - 19300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek Officers assisted a Snohomish County Sheriff's Officer with the recovery of a stolen vehicle and the subsequent arrest of two suspects.