Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 315 responses were reported the week of January 5th to January 11th, 2018.
January 05, 2018
- 16:15:31 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to a theft that had occurred in the 2000 block of 132nd Street SE. Theft charges are being filed.
January 07, 2018
- 02:22:28 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a domestic verbal disturbance in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. No assault occurred,
- 07:31:33 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to a theft near the 3300 block of 132nd Street SE. The investigation is ongoing.
- 19:29:01 - 14100 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a welfare check in the 14100 block of North Creek Dr. The woman had been transferred to the hospital earlier in the day.
January 08, 2018
- 07:54:00 - 13600 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance which occurred near the 13600 block of 29 Ave SE.
- 08:20:31 - 2600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run collision in the 2600 block of 132nd ST SE. No injuries were reported.
- 9:09:56 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle near the 2000 block of 132 St SE and arrested a subject from the vehicle for possessing methamphetamine and a DOC warrant.
- 10:30:56 - 800 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a burglary in the 800 block of 164 St. SE. A business was broken into overnight.
- 16:15:58 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a hit and run collision in the 1100 block of 164 St. SE. The driver was arrested later by the Sheriff's Office after committing more hit and runs outside of the city.
- 23:38:30 - 800 BLK 128TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for driving without headlights in the 800 block of 128th St SE. A 25 year old Everett male was arrested and booked for DUI into the Snohomish County.
January 09, 2018
- 01:47:40 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to an unoccupied stolen vehicle in the 900 block of 164th ST SE. The occupants returned to the vehicle and officers attempted to initiate a traffic stop, which led to a pursuit. Officers terminated the pursuit on Northbound I5.
- 08:35:39 - 2500 BLK 132ND PL SE: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl in which tools were stolen. The incident took place near the 2500 block of 132 Pl SE.
- 09:59:07 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft call in the 15700 block of Main St. A woman's wallet was stolen. Her card was later used for an unauthorized purchase of around $1100.
- 14:14:16 - 13500 BLK 34TH AVE SE: An officer investigated a CPS referral.
- 15:18:45 - 2500 BLK 147TH PL SE: Officers responded to a report of fraud in the 2500 block of 147 Pl. SE. A Mill Creek woman's identity was used to withdraw money from her social security account.
- 22:30:19 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a vehicle in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. A 40 year old Mill Creek female was arrested and booked in the Snohomish County jail on a felony warrant.
January 10, 2018
- 02:04:18 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 33 year old male and female were involved in a verbal altercation.
- 14:35:17 - 16300 BLK SR 527: A Mill Creek officer responded to a reported hit and run collision in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A parked vehicle was struck by another vehicle and the suspect vehicle fled the area.
- 15:31:14 - 15800 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An Everett man drove his vehicle off the roadway in the 15800 block of Mill Creek BLVD and walked away from the scene. When police contacted him nearby he fought with police. He was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 16:42:56 - 13300 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run collision in the 13300 block of Dumas Road. An Everett woman's vehicle was struck while traveling northbound on Dumas Rd. The suspect vehicle fled the scene after the collision.
- 22:39:06 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to an order violation between roommates in the 14600 block of Main Street at approximately 2245 hour.
January 11, 2018
- 07:13:53 - 13600 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Mill Creek officers responded to a domestic situation in the 13600 block of 29th Ave SE. Officers assisted in the situation and the issue was resolved.
- 21:08:27 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a detained 27 year old male at the 1800 block of 17th Avenue Southeast with a warrant out of Mill Creek. He was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.