Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 346 responses were recorded the week of January 8th to January 14th, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
January 8, 2021
- 09:19:45 - 16100 BLK 25TH DR SE: Officers responded to a physical domestic in the 16100 block of 25 Drive SE. A Mill Creek man was booked for Assault 4 DV.
- 14:35:10 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek officers responded to a robbery at a local business in the 2000 block of 132nd Street SE. The suspect struck an employee in the head with a metal flashlight while stealing items from the business. The suspect was located a few blocks from the scene and was arrested and booked into jail.
- 14:44:52 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a theft report in the 16200 block of Bothell-Everett Highway after a Mill Creek boy reported his longboard stolen.
- 17:19:53 - 13900 BLK 41ST DR SE: Officers responded to an abandoned vehicle in the 13900 blk of 41st Street SE and found the vehicle had been reported stolen.
January 9, 2021
- 09:44:03 - 14500 BLK 27TH DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a theft in the 14500 block of 27th Drive SE. A package was stolen from the front step of a home.
- 11:52:36 - 15400 BLK 25TH LN SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a malicious mischief in the 15400 block of 25th Lane SE. The victim's vehicle had the rear window smashed out.
- 16:01:39 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a theft that had just occurred from a business in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. Subsequent to an area check a suspect vehicle was located and three subjects detained. One of those subjects was later booked into the Snohomish County Jail on theft related charges. The investigation is ongoing.
January 10, 2021
- 12:33:53 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers conducted a death investigation in the 14500 block of North Creek Drive. A fifty-two-year-old Mill Creek woman was found deceased in her residence by family members.
- 18:27:21 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of a verbal argument between a 21-year-old Mill Creek man and a 23-year-old Mill Creek female. No crime occurred.
- 19:16:53 - 14000 BLK 34TH DR SE: Officers responded to a report of an assault between a male and his father. Upon arrival and investigation, a 22-year-old Mill Creek man was arrested and transported to the SCSO Jail for Assault 4th Degree Domestic Violence.
- 22:54:16 - 4500 BLK 134TH ST SE: A 41-year-old Mill Creek female called police when an argument with her boyfriend escalated. The male left and the female did not want to complete a written statement. A report was taken.
January 11, 2021
- 01:10:49 - 100 BLK 128TH ST SE: Officer assisted SCSO and responded to a verbal domestic dispute in the 100 block of 128th Street SE.
- 12:12:57 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to an Identity Theft report in the 15500 block Country Club Drive. A 20-year-old Mill Creek man reported a family member used his personal information to open credit accounts.
- 15:13:57 - 13500 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13500 block of 35th Avenue SE. A Mukilteo man reported a firearm stolen from his vehicle.
- 18:20:25 - 164TH ST SE / 9TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of a cold hit and run that occurred at the intersection of 164th Street SE and 9th Avenue SE. A 38-year-old Mill Creek female reported her vehicle was struck by a white sedan as she made a left hand turn onto 9th Avenue SE from 164th Street SE. A report was taken.
January 12, 2021
- 12:42:50 - 13500 BLK 22ND AVE SE: Officers responded to a vehicle theft report in the 13500 block of 22nd Avenue SE. A Mill Creek resident reported their vehicle stolen sometime overnight.
- 20:03:39 - 1800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for expired registration in the 1800 block of 132nd Street SE. A 42-year-old Arlington male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and Fail to Surrender Suspended License.
- 20:06:54 - 2300 BLK 132ND ST SE: An Everett man was cited for DWLS 3rd Degree in the 2200 block of 132nd Street SE.
January 13, 2021
- 17:59:03 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police arrested a juvenile male on a felony warrant in the 14400 block of North Creek Drive after he called 911 to turn himself in.
- 19:30:12 - 15200 BLK 20TH CIR SE: Officers responded to the report of a theft in the 15200 block of 20th Circle SE. Packages were stolen.
January 14, 2021
- 01:59:44 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Police recovered an unoccupied stolen vehicle in the 12900 block of 19th Avenue SE. Attempts made to contact the registered owner were unsuccessful and the vehicle was impounded.
- 11:36:59 - 13600 BLK 26TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13600 block of 26th Avenue SE.
- 16:41:09 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police responded to a vehicle prowl that had just occurred in the 900 block of 164th Street SE after a Mill Creek woman reported that a subject broke into her car while she was putting her groceries away.