Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of July 13th to July 19th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 296 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
7/13/16 at 11:04
- Village Green Drive/27th Dr.
- Officers responded to a car vs. bicyclist collision near Village Green DR/27th Dr SE. A juvenile Mill Creek male failed to yield the right of way to a vehicle in the roadway and a collision ensued. Minor injuries were incurred.
7/13/16 at 22:57
- 16500 Block 9th Ave SE.
- Officers were contacted at the 16400 block of 9th Ave SE regarding a woman screaming for help. During a search of the area, a 28 year old woman was located in a swamp. Aid arrived and transported the woman to the hospital for evaluation.
7/14/16 at 17:17
- 15400 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Police responded to a disturbance at an apartment complex in the 15400 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Charges were referred on a 36 year old Floridian female for malicious mischief, domestic violence after she threw a rock through a window.
7/15/16 at 22:16
- 13200 Block 35th Ave SE.
- Officers responded to the 13200 block of 35th Ave SE for an assault report. It was reported that a 17 year old male pushed a 45 year old female into the street. Report referred to the prosecutor for a filing decision.
7/16/16/ at 20:59
- 1300 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Officers responded to the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. for a vehicle theft report. An investigation revealed that a gray 2007 Yamaha R6 motorcycle was taken sometime between 2100 hrs on 07/15/16 and 2059 hrs on 07/16/16.
7/16/16 at 23:40
- 13200 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Officers stopped a gray Acura in the 12700 block of 19th Ave SE for driving without headlights during the hours of darkness. An investigation revealed that a 15 year old male had been given permission by his mother to drive the vehicle. The 43 year old female was issued an infraction for allowing an unauthorized minor to operate a motor vehicle. A charge of No Valid Operator's License without ID was referred to the Juvenile Prosecutor.
7/17/16 at 02:55
- 16400 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Officers assisted WSP with locating a DUI suspect who had crashed their car into a pond outside the City.
7/18/16 at 01:28
- 13400 Block Dumas Rd.
- Officers responded to a report of a physical domestic in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. An investigation revealed that a 28 year old male assaulted his 34 year old girlfriend. The male was arrested for Assault 4th Degree Domestic Violence and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
7/18/16 at 04:28
- 15400 Block Main St.
- Officers responded to an alarm in the 15400 block of Main St. An unknown suspect pried the lock on a business and gained entry. An estimated $25,000 worth of glasses were stolen.
7/18/16 at 11:24
- 15728 Main St.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of found property at the front counter of the Mill Creek Police Department. A citizen turned over mail she had found near Cougar Park.
7/19/16 at 19:46
- 2500 Block 132nd St SE.
- A Mill Creek officer observed a vehicle with expired tabs in the 2500 block of 132nd St SE. The driver was found to have a suspended driver's license and was using a trip permit illegally.
Click on the following link to see the July 13th through July 19th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: