Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 722 responses were reported the week of July 13th to July 19th, 2018.
July 13, 2018
- 11:11:40 - 15600 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek officer responded to a malicious mischief complaint in the 15600 block Mill Creek Blvd. The reporting party was reporting damage to a chain.
- 18:28:31 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a vehicle theft report. A 25 year old Mill Creek resident reported his vehicle stolen. The vehicle was later recovered in Lynnwood.
- 20:54:21 - 15500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 15500 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for an expired vehicle registration. A 27 year old Mill Creek female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 21:46:09 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. 2 brothers, 25 and 27 year old Mill Creek residents, had a verbal argument over deceased pets.
July 14, 2018
- 03:10:26 - 800 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 800 block of 164th St SE for an alarm. Investigation revealed that a business was broken into. Investigation is on-going.
- 07:30:17 - 13900 BLK 23RD AVE SE: Officers responded to a burglary in which tools were stolen from a garage door that had been left open overnight.
- 18:11:10 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a cold theft in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. An unknown subject fraudulently returned merchandise.
July 15, 2018
- 15:02:15 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A California man was booked into the Lynnwood Jail for DWLS 2nd Degree in the 14700 block of Main ST.
- 19:57:36 - 2500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to a collision in the 2500 block of 132nd St SE. Subsequent to collecting driver information, a 41 year old male was arrested for his warrants without incident.
July 16, 2018
- 01:55:20 - CITY OF BELLEVUE: Officers responded to a warrant meet with Bellevue Police. Bellevue had arrested a female subject wanted on a warrant out of Mill Creek. The female was booked into Snohomish County Jail.
- 14:11:17 - 15300 BLK MAIN ST: PSO took a found property report for a credit card and ID card, which had been found at 15300 block of Main St.
- 15:32:38 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO took a found property report for items, which had been found at the Mill Creek Festival.
July 17, 2018
- 08:33:48 - BOTHELL EVERETT HWY / 153RD ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a male and female involved in a physical DV while driving a vehicle on Bothell Everett Hwy. Officers located and stopped the vehicle. The male driver (a 39 year old Everett man) was detained pending investigation. Officers developed probable cause to arrest the male for Assault 4th Degree( DV) and the male was later booked into jail.
- 08:42:08 - 13400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek police responded to the report of a theft in the 13400 block of Bothell Everett Hwy.A tool trailer was broken into.
- 14:37:58 - BOTHELL EVERETT HWY / MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a hit and run collision in the area of SR 527/Mill Creek BLVD. The causing driver (a 62 year old Mill Creek man) was located and subsequently arrested for DUI and later booked into jail.
- 22:18:53 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer made a traffic stop in the 1000 block of 164th St SE. A 44 year old male from Bothell was arrested on an outstanding Shoreline warrant. The male was transported to King County where a Sherriff's Deputy took custody of the male.
July 18, 2018
- 07:29:37 - 3100 BLK 144TH ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of a speed sign spray painted during the overnight hour.
- 15:25:33 - 3200 BLK 145TH PL SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a reported burglary in the 3200 block of 145th Pl SE. A Mill Creek male reported someone had entered his garage during the overnight hours and stole beer from a refrigerator.
- 18:26:15 - 15728 MAIN ST: A citizen found and turned in a bag with a laptop computer inside. No identifying information was available. The laptop and bag were entered into evidence for safekeeping.
- 18:58:02 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a verbal domestic between two adults in the 14500 block of North Creek Drive. Subsequent to investigation, no crime occurred and a report was taken.
- 22:36:50 - 14200 BLK 41ST DR SE: Police responded to physical domestic in the 14200 block of 41st Dr SE. Subsequent to investigation, an adult male was arrested for Assault 4 DV.
July 19, 2018
- 02:57:26 - 800 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer conducted a traffic stop in the 900 block of 164th St SE. The driver, a 26 year old female from Lynnwood, was arrested for outstanding warrants and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 13:13:37 - 15900 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a malicious mischief in the 15900 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A car was damaged while parked legally on the street.