By Richard Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 228 responses were recorded the week of July 16th to July 22nd, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses copied, edited, and formatted for publication:
July 16, 2021
- 14:31:06 - 1100 BLK 156TH PL SE: Mill Creek Officers responded to a Domestic Violence Verbal report near the 1100 block of 156th Place SE. A 29-year-old male resident and his 22-year old-girlfriend had a verbal argument.
- 14:56:17 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft compliant in the 14700 block of Main Street. A 48-year-old Mill Creek man reported being swindled out of $4,500 by scammers claiming to be from the Social Security Office.
- 16:50:04 - 800 BLK 148TH LN SE: Officers responded to the 800 block 148th Lane SE for a court order violation report. A 32-year-old Mill Creek woman reported a 31-year-old Everett man had contacted her in violation of a served protection order. Officers forwarded charges against the suspect.
- 17:17:25 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 14500 block of North Creek Drive near Main Street for a domestic disturbance. After investigation officers determined a Mill Creek married couple had been involved in an argument and no crime had occurred.
July 17, 2021
- 12:23:10 - 16300 BLK 18TH DR SE: Mill Creek Officers responded to an online ID theft report. A 67-year-old female resident became a victim of fraud after sharing personal information with an unidentified male suspect.
July 18, 2021
- 09:04:37 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft of a wallet in the 15600 block of Main Street. No suspect information at this time.
- 14:31:38 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 13500 block of Bothell Everett Highway (SR 527) for a theft report. A 61-year-old Everett man reported unknown suspects had attempted to prowl his vehicle while parked at the location. While nothing was stolen, the vehicle's lock was damaged.
July 19, 2021
- 12:13:09 - 3200 BLK 134TH ST SE: Police responded to a disturbance at a resident in the 3200 block of 134th Street SE. A 29-year-old Mill Creek woman was attempting to move her belongings out of her former residence when she was confronted by her 44-year-old female former roommate. A report was taken.
- 23:48:04 - 800 BLK 148TH LN SE: Officers responded to the report of a cold order violation in the 800 block of 148th Lane SE. A male suspect violated terms of a court order in place between him and the protected party.
July 20, 2021
- 04:09:53 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to the report of a mail theft in the 13400 block of Dumas Road. Unknown suspects broke into a large community mailbox and stole an unknown amount of mail.
- 08:42:05 - 700 BLK 164TH ST SE: PSO took a found property report for a wallet, which was found at the 700 block of 164th Street SE.
- 10:16:07 - 15300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a physical domestic in the 15300 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. A Mill Creek woman was arrested for assault and booked into jail.
- 10:19:00 - 15300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to an apartment in the 15300 block Mill Creek Blvd for a Burglary report. Unknown suspect(s) forced entry into the home of an 82-year-old Mill Creek woman while she was not home.
- 18:47:14 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a hit and run report in the 16400 block of Bothell Everett Highway (SR 527) after one of the three involved vehicles fled the scene.
July 21, 2021
- 06:12:10 - 13400 BLK 44TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of vandalism in the 13400 block of 44th Avenue SE. An unknown person/s wrote profane words in chalk and spray paint throughout the area. No suspect information was able to be obtained.
- 17:12:32 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police responded to a disorderly subject in the 1110 164 Street SE. The subject has not been identified.
July 22, 2021
- 10:58:01 - 3300 BLK SILVER CREST DR: Officers responded to a residence in the 3300 block Silver Crest Drive for a reported Assault in progress. Upon arrival and investigation, a 22-year-old Mill Creek man was arrested and booked on an outstanding arrest warrant.
Please click on this link to see the July 16th to 22nd Mill Creek Police Blotter.