Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of July 20th to July 26th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 283 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
7/20/16 at 11:05
- 13400 Block 43rd Ave SE
- Mill Creek police responded to the 13400 block of 43rd Ave SE for a report of physical domestic. An investigation revealed that a 12 year old female struck her 34 year old mother. Charges for Assault 4th Degree Domestic Violence were referred to the juvenile prosecutor.
7/20/16 at 13:05
- 15728 Main St.
- A cell phone found near the 15900 block of Mill Creek Blvd was turned in to the Mill Creek Police Department.
7/20/16 at 15:12
- 15400 Block Country Club Dr.
- Officers responded to a report of identity theft in the 15400 block of Country Club Dr. A woman reported that her checking account had been accessed without her permission and her vehicle had been stolen.
7/21/16 at 10:58
- 2500 Block Village Green Dr.
- Mill Creek police responded to a report of a Hit and Run with injuries that occurred in the 2500 block of Village Green Drive. The suspect vehicle, silver Nissan, had left the area prior to police arrival. Investigation is ongoing.
7/21/16 at 13:43
- 15728 Main St.
- PSO took a found property report for a debit card, which was found in the parking lot of Mill Creek City Hall.
7/21/16 at 16:54
- 2100 Block 132nd St SE.
- A 28 year old Everett resident had an unknown suspect kick and throw a Red Bull drink at his vehicle in the 2100 block of 132nd St SE.
7/21/16 at 20:30
- Dumas Rd / Park Rd.
- Officers responded to a single vehicle collision at Park Road and Dumas Road where the vehicle lost control and stuck a traffic light pole. The driver was transported to Providence Hospital in Everett.
7/22/16 at 14:09
- 13200 Block 23rd Ave SE.
- Mill Creek officers responded to a burglary in progress in the 13200 block of 23rd Ave SE. The victims; a 33 year old Mill Creek man, his wife and young daughter witnessed a man attempting to break through their back slider door. When confronted by the homeowner the suspect ran off. Officers arrived and performed a K9 track of the suspect. Police found the suspect, a 39 year old Marysville man, hiding not far from the scene of the crime. Through investigation, officers determined the suspect was responsible for multiple felony crimes, including burglary and attempted burglary. The suspect was transported to the Snohomish County Jail where he was booked. Officers impounded the suspect’s vehicle and will be applying for a search warrant. The investigation is ongoing.
7/22/16 at 16:50
- 14100 Block 11th Dr SE.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a theft report in the 14100 block of 11th Dr SE. A male reported that a package had been stolen off his front porch.
7/22/16 at 23:53
- 1900 Block 129th Pl SE.
- Officers responded to a suspicious circumstance in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. involving two white males seen, by security, running from a white van into an apartment complex. When security attempted to contact them, the two males jumped out of the second story window and ran into the woods. Further investigation yielded the driver of the white van as a felony warrant subject. Officers searched the area with assistance of a police K9, but were unable to locate the suspect.
7/23/16 at 20:13
- 3300 Block 132nd St SE.
- An officer on routine patrol saw a female running away from a store manager in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. After further investigation it was found that the 28 year old female from Bothell was known by police and had stolen a bottle of liquor. The liquor was consumed while in the bathroom and the female was transported to the hospital after being cited and released for Theft charges.
7/25/16 at 10:40
- 3200 Block 132nd St SE.
- Mill Creek Police were advised of a theft in the 3200 block of 132nd St SE. An investigation revealed that 16 and 17 year old males had entered a store and stolen approximately 15 bottles of alcohol. The 16 year old was also found to be in possession of marijuana.
7/25/16 at 22:21
- 2200 Block 134th St SE
- Police responded to a physical domestic near the 2200 block of 134th Street SE. A subsequent investigation led to the arrest of a 65 year old Mill Creek man who had assaulted his 32 year old daughter.
7/26/16 at 09:32
- 600 Block 164th St SE.
- Officers responded to a report of vandalism in the 600 block of 164th St. SE. An unknown person or persons scratched obscene markings onto the glass of several doors. A report was taken.
7/26/16 at 20:28
- 15300 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Police responded to a physical domestic near the 15300 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. Following an investigation, a 52 year old Mill Creek woman was arrested and later booked for assaulting her girlfriend.
Click on the following link to see the July 13th through July 19th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: