Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 303 responses were recorded the week of July 24th to July 30th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
July 24, 2020
- 00:51:54 - 228TH ST SE / 15TH AVE SE: Officers assisted an outside agency with a collision investigation in the 1500 bock of 228th Street SE.
- 02:55:53 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers were responded to a nuisance report in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 56-year-old Bothell male was trespassed.
- 15:53:39 - 14400 BLK 3RD DR SE: Officers responded to a domestic dispute which occurred near the 14400 block of 3rd DR SE. No arrests were made and both parties were given conflict resolution advice.
- 18:35:24 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a cold assault report near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 20-year-old female from Everett was assaulted over a parking spot by an unknown black male and Hispanic female. Investigation is ongoing.
July 26, 2020
- 15:23:41 - 2700 BLK 152ND PL SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 2700 block of 152 St. SE. Mail was stolen overnight.
July 27, 2020
- 02:51:56 - 13200 BLK 28TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a death investigation in the 13200 block of 28th Ave SE. There were no suspicious circumstances.
- 09:09:21 - 12800 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 12800 block of 19th Ave SE. A 33-year-old male was arrested for use of drug paraphernalia. During a search incident to arrest suspected stolen property was located. After further investigation, the male was charged with possession of stolen property 2nd degree. Charges forwarded for prosecutor.
- 18:33:05 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police responded to an assault in the 13400 block of Dumas Road. Two males reported an assault from a male neighbor. Subsequent to investigation charges were forwarded for Assault 2, Assault 4, Malicious Mischief 3, Animal Cruelty, and Reckless Driving.
- 19:25:14 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a harassment call in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 33-year-old Mill Creek female found a note on her vehicle with a phone number. When the female called the number a male sent text messages and a video.
July 28, 2020
- 10:31:36 - 15700 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO took a found property report for a bicycle, which was abandoned at 15700 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 10:40:57 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A 32-year-old female from Mill Creek was arrested on an outstanding warrant and booked into Snohomish County Jail.
- 11:15:06 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of theft in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. The victim is a 24-year-old Mill Creek Resident.
- 19:39:32 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded initially to the 14600 block of Main St. A 10-year-old Bothell juvenile was reported acting oddly in the area. Upon further investigation, it was discovered the juvenile had run away from his mother shorty before. Officers were able to re-unite the juvenile with his mother.
July 29, 2020
- 01:23:26 - 17300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 17300 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 28-year-old Mill Creek female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and Operate a Vehicle with a Suspended Vehicle Registration.
- 16:16:56 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a vehicle prowl report in which documents were stolen. The incident occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd.
- 17:10:32 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR Police took a cold sex offense report in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive after receiving a referral from Child Protective Services.
- 23:06:10 - 16600 BLK 32ND AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of harassment in which a group of youths lit fireworks in front of the home of a 13-year-old girl which they had been harassing over the last few months. Officers contacted the youths and a discussion regarding their activity, and the level to which the activity had risen, was had. The youths responded favorably to the discussion and it is expected that the activity will stop.
July 30, 2020
- 17:51:59 - 15500 BLK 33RD AVE SE: Officers responded to a domestic incident involving a 17-year-old Mill Creek female and her parents in the 15500 block of 33 AVE SE.