Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of July 6th to July 12th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 281 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
7/06/16 at 01:21
- 1300 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Officers responded to a report of mail theft in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. The suspects fled in a car and were later stopped at the 600 block of 164th St SE. The vehicle was subsequently impounded for evidence.
7/06/16 at 08:35
- 13500 Block North Creek Drive.
- An officer responded to a missing juvenile report in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A 15 year old Mill Creek female reportedly ran away the night prior. The juvenile was found later in the day.
7/06/16 at 23:34
- 13400 Block 43rd Ave SE.
- Mill Creek police responded to a report of a verbal argument in the 13400 block of 43rd Ave SE. Investigation revealed that a 34 year old male and female who have been married for a year got into an argument over their marital status. The parties were separated.
7/07/16 at 13:30
- 13200 Block 31st Ave SE.
- PSO took custody of a stray cat, which was caught in an animal trap in the Sunset Lane area.
7/07/16 at 13:38
- 330 Block 132nd St SE.
- PSO took custody of a stray dog, which was found at Thomas Lake Center. The dog was transported to PAWS Animal Shelter.
7/07/16 at 15:16
- 16300 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Officers responded to a theft report in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A Bothell man's laptop and briefcase were stolen while left unattended at his table in a local coffee shop.
7/07/16 at 16:41
- 1200 Block 164th St SE.
- Officers responded to a report of cyber stalking in the 1200 block of 164 St. SE. A Mill Creek woman has been receiving unwanted messages on her social media accounts.
7/08/16 at 10:23
- 15500 Block 25th Ln SE.
- Mill Creek police responded to the report of a malicious mischief in the 15500 block of 25th Ln SE. The victim, a 63 year old Mill Creek man, reported suspicious damage to his grass.
7/08/16 at 15:24
- 13400 Block 40th Ave SE.
- Officers responded to a malicious mischief report in the 13400 block of 40 Ave. SE. A car was damaged while parked on the street overnight.
7/09/16 at 03:12
- 3300 Block 135th Pl SE.
- Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 3300 block of 135th PL SE. A 36 year old male and a 32 year old female from Mill Creek got into a verbal argument outside of their home. No injuries were reported.
7/09/16 at 09:42
- 13200 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- A 28 year old Snohomish man with felony convictions for residential burglary and eluding police, was stopped for traffic violations in the 13300 block of SR-527 (Bothell Everett Highway). He was subsequently arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for driving on a second degree suspended License.
7/09/16 at 11:51
- 2500 Block Seattle Hill Rd.
- Police responded to a two vehicle injury collision in the 2500 block of Seattle Hill Road. A 71 and 66 year old Mill Creek couple were rear ended by a 44 year old Lynnwood man.
7/09/16 at 14:08
- 2000 Block 132nd St. SE.
- Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a woman passed out in a vehicle in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. Officers arrived on scene and contacted a 31 year old male and 25 year old female subject. The female subject was found to have an outstanding warrant and was taken into custody. The male subject was arrested for a separate misdemeanor offense. The related vehicle was impounded as evidence and is currently awaiting approval of a search warrant. The investigation is ongoing.
Click on the following link to see the July 6th through July 12th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: