By Richard Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 255 responses were recorded the week of July 9th to July 15th, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses copied, edited, and formatted for publication:
July 9, 2021
- 13:26:39 - 13300 BLK 29TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek police officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13300 block of 29th Avenue SE.
- 13:34:50 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15500 block of Mill Creek Boulevard.
- 19:24:34 - 15600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 15600 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR 527) for a registration violation. A 22-year-old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 2nd Degree.
July 10, 2021
- 00:38:25 - 16800 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation in the 16800 Block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR 527). A 38-year-old Lake Stevens male was cited and released for Operating a Motor Vehicle with a Cancelled Title.
- 02:21:15 - 20700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 20700 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR 527) for a warrant meet. A 28-year-old Bothell male was arrested on a Misdemeanor warrant out of Mill Creek and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 21:20:22 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR 527) for a theft report. A 33-year-old Everett female reported her purse was stolen. A report was taken.
July 11, 2021
- 12:36:10 - 800 BLK 148TH LN SE: Officers responded to an order violation in the 800 block of 148th Lane SE.
July 12, 2021
- 14:00:06 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15100 block of Main Street.
- 20:19:05 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13900 block of North Creek Drive. A man reported that his wallet was stolen from his unlocked vehicle, and that some of the credit cards that were in the wallet were fraudulently used at stores in the area.
July 13, 2021
- 13:01:42 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Mill Creek officers responded to an identity theft report at the Mill Creek Police Department. A 48-year-old female resident had discovered a fraudulent utility bill that originated out of state.
July 14, 2021
- 15:05:43 - 15200 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 15200 block of Main Street.
- 22:32:48 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a cold vehicle theft in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A gray 2019 Nissan Sentra was reported stolen.
July 15, 2021
- 15:43:02 - 2600 BLK 143RD PL SE: Officers responded to a home in the 2600 block of 143rd Place SE. A 41-year-old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspects prowled his unlocked vehicle.
- 18:47:17 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a verbal domestic between family members in the 14700 block of Main Street. Charges of Malicious Mischief may be forwarded up on a 21-year-old Mill Creek woman for destruction of her sister's property.