Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 342 responses were reported the week of June 14th to June 20th, 2019.
June 14, 2019
- 16:39:11 - 800 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a hit and run in the 800 block of 164 St. SE.
- 21:36:33 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 3300 block of 132 St SE for an expired vehicle license and arrested the driver for an outstanding warrant.
June 15, 2019
- 13:10:39 - 14400 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers took a report regarding a graffiti incident that occurred near the 14100 block of 35 Ave SE.
- 16:09:53 - 2500 BLK 132ND PL SE: Officers took a report regarding a license plate theft that occurred near the 2500 block of 132 Pl SE.
- 20:57:33 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to a theft of an unsecured bicycle in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. An area check for the suspect proved negative for results and the investigation is ongoing.
- 21:27:30 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a theft from an unsecured locker in the 13300 block of Bothell Everett Highway. Currently there are no suspects or leads at this time and a report was taken.
June 16, 2019
- 01:52:38 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a traffic hazard in the 13200 block of SR527. Subsequently, upon the arrival of State Patrol, the driver of a vehicle was arrested for DUI.
- 08:47:15 - 14500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of found property in the 14500 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
June 17, 2017
- 07:45:51 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek Police officers assisted Snohomish County Sheriff's deputies at the culmination of a vehicle pursuit in the 3200 block of 132nd ST SE.
- 22:35:37 - 14500 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: A Mill Creek Police Officer stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 14500 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A 38 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
June 18, 2019
- 07:19:24 - 2000 BLK 136TH ST SE: A parked car was struck by another vehicle backing out of a parking spot in the 2000 block of 136th St SE. The causing vehicle failed to stop and provide information and the victim returned to find the damage to their vehicle. No suspect information. A report was completed and provided to the victim.
- 11:46:50 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: PSO took a found property report for a bicycle, which was found at 13500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 21:44:37 - 13200 BLK DUMAS RD: Mill Creek Police Officer stopped a vehicle for a trip permit violation in the 500 block of 128th St SE. A 44 year old Mountlake Terrace male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and a 22 year old Lynnwood female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for two misdemeanor warrants.
June 19, 2019
- 02:39:01 - 200 BLK 164TH ST SE: A Mill Creek Police Officer attempted to stop a vehicle for defective equipment in the 16400 block of 3rd Ave SE. The vehicle failed to stop. A 27 year old Bothell male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Fail to Obey, DUI and DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 08:21:49 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: PSO took a found report for a wallet, which was found at 3200 block of 132nd St. SE.
- 09:01:45 - 15728 MAIN ST: Mill Creek Police conducted a warrant meet with Bothell PD in the 15700 block of Main ST.
- 11:58:44 - 13800 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 13800 block of North Creek Dr. A window was damaged by a BB gun.
June 20, 2019
- 02:40:20 - 2600 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek man repeatedly attempted to contact his wife in the 2600 block 132nd ST SE, whom he had previously assaulted, in violation of a court issued DV No Contact Order.
- 05:24:00 - 2600 BLK 132ND ST SE: A man violated a Domestic Violence Court Order in the 2600 block of 132nd ST SE by repeatedly contacting his wife and children.
- 11:18:17 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett HWY and arrested an occupant on warrants. Drug paraphernalia was discovered by the jail staff while the subject was being booked.
- 11:40:46 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a court ordered weapons surrender at the police station.
- 13:47:36 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15000 block of Main Street.
- 18:02:58 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A 39 year old male was arrested on an outstanding warrant near the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 22:02:47 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A 27 year old male was arrested for Physical Control of his vehicle near the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd.