Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of June 1st to June 7th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 282 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
6/01/16 at 07:26
- 13400 Block Dumas Road.
- Police responded to a found property complaint in the 13400 block of Dumas Road. The officer located the owner of the abandoned property, a 26 year old Mill Creek woman, and she reported her purse had been taken from her vehicle overnight by unknown means. There were no signs of forced entry.
6/02/16 at 18:47
- 2300 Block 139th Street SE.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of a teenage male who had been struck by a vehicle earlier in the day. Investigation pending.
6/02/16 at 20:08
- 12800 Block 3rd Aveenue SE.
- An officer contacted a known subject in the 12800 block of 3rd Ave SE. A 26 year old male from Everett was arrested for an outstanding Felony Escape of Community Custody warrant without incident and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
6/03/16 at 15:57
- 15400 Block Main Street.
- Officers stopped a vehicle for expired tabs. After getting consent to search the vehicle, officers discovered narcotics.
6/03/16 at 18:29
- 3300 Block 132nd Street SE.
- Officers responded to a non-injury collision in the 3300 block of 132nd Street SE where a vehicle collided with a bicyclist. The bicyclist sustained minor injuries but aid was declined.
6/05/16 at 16:54
- 3600 Block 132nd St SE.
- Officers responded to a hit and run that just occurred near the 3600 block of 132 Street SE. The front license place from the suspect vehicle left an imprint on the victim's vehicle, which should assist officers in locating the suspect vehicle.
6/06/16 at 10:11
- 13300 Block 35th Aveenue SE.
- Officers responded to a three-vehicle collision in the 13300 block of 35th Avenue SE. A 21 year old Everett man struck a vehicle driven by a 42 year old Mill Creek woman. The 2nd vehicle was pushed into a 3rd vehicle driven by a 35 year old Mill Creek woman. The causing driver was transported to a medical facility with non-life threatening injuries.
6/07/16 at 22:48
- 4600 Block 135th Pl SE.
- An officer responded to a fraud report in the 4600 block of 135th Place SE. A 55 year old woman from Mill Creek was a victim of a global phone tech support scam operation.
Click on the following link to see the June 1st through June 7th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: