Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of June 22nd to June 28th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 337 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
6/22/16 at 15:17
- 16300 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Officers responded to a series of thefts in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A female came into the store repeatedly to steal baby formula.
6/23/16 at 09:03
- 3000 Block 147th Pl SE.
- Officers responded to a Fraud complaint at the station. An 81 year old Mill Creek man reported he had been a victim of Fraud and had sent thousands of dollars to an unknown suspect after being victimized by telephone fraud.
6/23/26 at 15:21
- 13400 Block Dumas Rd.
- Officers responded to the 13400 block of Dumas Rd for an Identity Theft report. A 24 year old Mill Creek man left his wallet at a coffee shop. When he returned he could not locate the wallet. The man later learned an unknown suspect(s) had used his credit card.
6/24/16 at 01:29
- 13500 Block 34th Ave SE.
- A Mill Creek man reported that two cans of food had been thrown into his backyard in the 13500 block of 34 Ave. SE.
6/24/16 at 02:11
- 100 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Officers responded to assist the fire department in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. An adult male was found unresponsive by a relative and was later declared deceased by medics. Heroin was found at the scene.
6/24/16 at 03:27
- 2200 Block 140th Pl SE.
- Officers responded to a vehicle prowl that had just occurred in the 2200 block of 140th Place SE. A homeowner interrupted a male subject prowling her unlocked vehicle, and the suspect fled on foot. A police canine was deployed to search for evidence dropped by the suspect. The search resulted in a coat and check books belonging to the victim located by the canine team and returned to the owner.
6/24/16 at 08:43
- 1000 Block 153rd St SE.
- Mill Creek police responded to a report of a suspicious circumstance in the 1000 block of 153 St. SE. The investigation revealed that 3 flares had been ignited however there was no damage. The investigation is ongoing.
6/24/16 at 10:40
- 1500 Block Mill Creek Rd.
- PSO took a found property report for jewelry, which was found at 1500 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
6/24/16 at 11:34
- 13300 Block 27th Dr SE.
- Mill Creek police received a theft complaint from a resident in the 13300 block of 27th Dr. SE. The victim stated that sometime in the early morning of 06/22/16 someone had taken their green recycle bin. The investigation is ongoing.
6/24/16 at 16:05
- 13800 Block 26th Ave SE.
- Mill Creek officers responded to the report of a physical domestic between two female subjects in the 13800 block of 26th Ave SE. Officers arrested one of the female subjects for assault and booked her into the Snohomish County Jail.
6/24/16 at 16:37
- 13nd St SE / 39th Ave SE.
- Officers responded to the intersection of 132nd St SE and 39th Ave SE for a two vehicle, blocking, injury collision. A 53 year old Marysville man ran a red light and collided with a vehicle driven by a 33 year old Lynnwood man. One driver was transported to the hospital for injuries.
16/26/16 at 11:55
- 15500 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Mill Creek police responded to the report of a male subject trespassing in the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd. The subject was arrested for trespass.
16/26/16 at 13:45
- 15700 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Officers responded to a business in the 15700 block of Mill Creek Blvd where an employee reported an unknown suspect(s) broke out the window of a company vehicle. There is no suspect information.
16/26/16 at 23:46
- 3400 Block 132nd St SE.
- An Everett man was arrested in the 3400 block of 132 St SE on a felony DOC warrant and for making false statements to a public servant. A handgun round of ammunition was located in his pocket upon arrest and DOC was notified.
16/28/16 at 09:02
- 2700 Block 155th St SE.
- Officers contacted a suspicious female subject at Heron Park. The subject was subsequently arrested on warrants and, during a consent search of her vehicle, methamphetamine and heroin were located. The subject’s boyfriend, who was painting a house in the area, was also arrested on warrants.
16/28/16 at 10:58
- 13400 Block Dumas Rd.
- Officers responded to a collision at an apartment complex near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd, in which a vehicle struck an apartment building causing massive damage to both the vehicle and structure. No injuries were sustained during the incident.
Click on the following link to see the June 22nd through June 28th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: