Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 275 responses were recorded the week of June 26th to July 2nd, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
June 26, 2020
- 06:13:20 - 14300 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a court order violation. The incident occurred near the 14300 block of North Creek Dr.
- 07:46:39 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers received an adult protective services referral from the 14900 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Investigation pending.
- 15:29:21 - 16300 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a robbery which occurred near the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. The suspect in the robbery stole merchandise from a store and when the employee tried to prevent the theft he was beaten. Officers located the suspect a short distance away and he was booked into the county jail on Robbery charges.
June 27, 2020
- 06:38:42 - 4000 BLK 139TH PL SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of burglary in the 4000 block of 139th Pl SE. The victim is a 46-year-old resident. Investigation ongoing.
- 16:23:25 - 15900 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers responded to a death investigation in the 15900 block of 164 St. SE.
- 20:32:53 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl report near the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. A 24-year-old male from Bothell had a backpack stolen from his vehicle.
June 28, 2020
- 14:01:58 - 13200 BLK 45TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13200 block of 45th Ave SE. The victim is a 38-year-old Mill Creek resident.
June 29, 2020
- 12:19:09 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers were dispatched to a shoplift report in the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE. A shoplifter stole merchandise which was recovered in the parking lot.
- 18:25:37 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft report in the 16200 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 33-year-old transient male was contacted and admitted to stealing property from the location. The victim did not wish to file charges and only wanted the male trespassed.
June 30, 2020
- 09:24:40 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a cold vehicle theft that occurred in the 16100 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. The victim reported his motorcycle was stolen out of the parking lot overnight. No suspect information.
- 15:24:16 - 3600 BLK 147TH PL SE: Officers responded to a malicious mischief report that occurred in the 3600 block of 147th Pl SE. The victim reported that the tail light on their vehicle was broken by a stray firework.
- 17:48:48 - 3800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a male in the 13100 block of 39th Ave SE. A 31-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for a misdemeanor warrant.
- 18:11:41 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Police took a report of theft in the 14700 block of Main St. A 27-year-old male reported his vehicle had been prowled.
- 21:40:49 - 2400 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 2400 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A 40-year-old Bothell male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 23:12:08 - 17400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 17400 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 21-year-old Bothell male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
July 1, 2020
- 14:09:48 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of theft in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A local woman became the victim of an online scam.
July 2, 2020
- 08:57:16 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police took a vehicle prowl report in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Boulevard after a 23-year-old Mill Creek woman reported her unlocked car broken into.
- 13:26:29 - 1200 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers received a child protective services referral in the 1200 block of 164tH St SE. Investigation pending.
- 18:33:20 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the report of found narcotics in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A bag of suspected narcotics pills were found.
- 18:36:22 - 1600 BLK 164TH PL SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic disturbance near the 1600 block of 164th Pl SE. A verbal argument occurred between a 49-year-old female resident and a 54-year-old male resident.