Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of June 29th to July 5th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 273 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
6/29/16 at 13:06
- 900 Block 164th St SE.
- Mill Creek officer contacted a 40 year old man in the 900 block of 164th St SE. The subject was found to have a warrant for his arrest and was subsequently arrested and booked into jail on the warrant.
6/29/16 at 19:40
- 16400 Block 9th Ave SE.
- An officer made a traffic stop in the 16400 block of 9th Ave SE. A 35 year old male from Mukilteo was arrested for driving while license suspended in the 3rd degree and use of drug paraphernalia. The male was cited and released due to medical issues.
6/30/16 at 20:58
- 9900 Block 19th Ave SE.
- An officer contacted a felony warrant subject in the 9900 block of 19th Ave SE. The 59 year old male from Everett was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail.
7/01/16 at 03:30
- 926 Block 164th St SE.
- An officer contacted a suspicious person in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A 33 year old female from Lynnwood was arrested for a theft 3rd degree warrant, possession of methamphetamine, and use of drug paraphernalia. After arriving at the Snohomish County Jail, Corrections Deputies located more methamphetamine and paraphernalia and additional charges were added.
7/01/16 at 16:26
- 1500 Block Village Green Dr.
- Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 15000 block of Village Green Dr. A gate that lowers across the entrance of a secure parking lot was damaged.
7/02/16 at 11:11
- 16300 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Officers responded to an unattended hit and run in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A vehicle was struck while the owner was inside a store shopping.
7/02/16 at 22:09
- 1200 Block Dumas Rd.
- Officers responded to the report of malicious mischief in the 1200 block of Dumas Road. A mailbox was damaged by a small explosion and fire. Some mail in the mailbox was burnt and the mailbox was destroyed. It is unknown what type of device was used to cause the damage. There is no suspect information at this time.
7/03/16 at 09:14
- 3500 Block 132nd St SE.
- Officers contacted a suspicious subject on a motorcycle near the 3500 block of 132 St SE. Officers discovered that the motorcycle had been reported stolen. The suspect who had been riding the motorcycle ran on foot from the officers, but was caught after a short foot chase. The suspect fought with the officer, but was quickly subdued and taken into custody. The suspect was booked into the county jail on multiple felony counts.
7/04/16 at 02:45
- 1000 Block 164th St SE.
- Officers responded to a domestic violence assault that occurred in the 1000 block of 164th St SE. A male subject was arrested for assault in the 4th degree and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
7/05/16 at 08:40
- 13400 Block Dumas Rd
- An officer responded to the 13400 block of Dumas Rd for a report of stolen tires. A Mill Creek resident reported tires had been stolen off of her vehicle the night prior. Further investigation is required.
Click on the following link to see the June 29th through July 5th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: