Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 392 responses were recorded the week of June 5th to June 11th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
June 5, 2020
- 00:16:43 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Mill Creek Officers responded to an assist law report near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 20-year-old male resident was detained for suspicion of a drive by shooting.
- 08:20:37 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of identity theft in the 15400 block of Country Club Dr. The victim is a 41-year-old resident.
- 09:32:59 - 14000 BLK 34TH DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of identity theft in the 14000 34th Dr SE. The victim is a 56-year-old resident.
- 06/05/2020 20:34:48 3800 BLK 132ND ST SE A Mill Creek officer stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 3800 block of 132nd St SE. A 38-year-old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
June 6, 2020
- 19:01:58 - 12800 BLK HWY 99: Police responded to a theft in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Highway. Subsequent to investigation, an adult male and female were arrested for Robbery 1st degree and booked into Snohomish County Jail with the assistance of Snohomish County Sherriff's Office who stopped the fleeing vehicle in the 12800 block of Highway 99 in Everett.
- 23:14:37 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a license violation in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 42-year-old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
June 7, 2020
- 09:29:50 - 13800 BLK 41ST DR SE: Officers responded to a domestic report in the 13800 block of 41st DR SE. A 28-year-old Mill Creek woman reported a history of abuse.
- 22:00:02 - 4400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 4400 block of 132nd St SE. A 34-year-old Snohomish male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and Failure to Transfer Title within 45 Days.
June 9, 2020
- 11:58:11 - 3200 BLK 153RD PL SE: Officers responded to a domestic violence incident which occurred near the 3200 block of 153 Pl SE. The suspect in the incident was bitten by the family dog as he assaulted his sister. His dog bite injuries required him to be hospitalized.
- 14:09:18 - 13200 BLK 10TH DR SE: APS reported a disturbance to police via referral. The incident occurred at a memory care facility in the 13200 block of 10th DR SE.
- 14:55:47 - 1600 BLK 164TH PL SE: Officers took an unemployment fraud case. The victim resides near the 1600 block of 164 PL SE.
- 16:11:28 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to a reported burglary which was later determined to be a homeowner breaking into his own residence as he was locked out. The incident occurred near the 15400 block of Country Club Dr.
- 16:15:29 - 3500 BLK 149TH PL SE: Mill Creek officers responded to a report of a domestic disturbance at a residence in the 3500 block of 149 place SE. Through investigation, it was determined that no crime had been committed. The incident was documented as a verbal domestic.
June 10, 2020
- 06:01:59 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of a physical DV in progress in the 1200 block Mill Creek Blvd. After investigation, a 27-year-old Mill Creek woman was arrested for assaulting her boyfriend.
- 07:35:27 - 3500 BLK 149TH PL SE: Officers were dispatched to a domestic disturbance in the 3500 block of 149th PL SE. A 59-year-old Mill Creek man was arrested for Felony Harassment Domestic Violence.
- 11:38:13 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft in progress in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 15:47:04 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers responded to an identity theft report in the 15700 block of Main Street. A 46-year-old Everett woman reported her identity was used to file a fraudulent unemployment claim.
- 20:50:35 - 13600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation. A 21-year-old Lynnwood male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 21:15:31 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police responded to the report of a fraud in the 900 block of 164th Street SE. Subsequent to investigation, a female was booked into jail for Fraud and Obstructing a Law Enforcement Officer.
- 23:25:10 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. for an assault with a weapon call. A minor was taken into custody for Assault 1st Degree and one suspect is still outstanding.
June 11, 2020
- 10:12:33 - 13500 BLK 22ND AVE SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl report the 13500 block of 22nd AVE SE. A 29-year-old Mill Creek man reported items of value stolen from his unlocked vehicle overnight.
- 10:54:06 - 2200 BLK 138TH PL SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl report the 2000 block of 138th PL SE. A 29-year-old Mill Creek man reported items of value stolen from his unlocked vehicle overnight.
- 14:25:14 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers responded to the police station for a property complaint. A 71-year-old Mill Creek man turned in a rifle he no longer wanted for destruction.