Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of June 8th to June 14th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 320 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
6/08/16 at 10:24
- 600 Block 128th St SE.
- Officers contacted a subject who was passed out on narcotics. Upon waking the subject, officers discovered narcotics inside of the vehicle.
6/09/16 at 10:48
- 15500 Block Village Green Dr.
- The Police Support Office took a lost property report for a wallet, which was lost near the Mill Creek Country Club.
6/10/16 at 17:32
- 900 Block 164th St SE.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run incident in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A parked vehicle was struck and the driver fled the scene. The driver was later contacted and information was exchanged.
6/10/16 at 18:49
- 1700 Block 132nd St SE
- A Snohomish resident reported that her bicycle was stolen while she was working in the 1700 block of SR 527.
6/10/16 at 20:26
- 13500 Block North Creek Dr.
- An officer responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Dr and trespassed a male from an apartment complex.
6/11/16 at 02:16
- 14000 Block 32nd Dr SE.
- Officers responded to a physical domestic in the 14000 block of 32nd Dr SE where a 26 year old female from Mill Creek had assaulted her two roommates. The female was booked into Snohomish County Jail on two counts of Assault 4th Degree DV.
6/11/16 at 08:03
- 13500 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Officers responded to a report of an unconscious male in a vehicle in the 13500 block of SR 527. The 19 year old Mill Creek male was contacted and cleared by aid personnel.
6/11/16 at 16:30
- 2500 Block Seattle Hill Rd.
- An officer stopped a vehicle for expired tabs near the 2400 block of Seattle Hill Road. The driver, a 70 year old woman from Snohomish, was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for a warrant issued by a neighboring jurisdiction.
6/12/16 at 07:15
- 14300 Block North Creek Dr.
- Mill Creek police responded to a report of a disturbance in the 14300 block of North Creek Dr. A 32 year old male and a 31 year old female were contacted and the investigation revealed that they were arguing over a cell phone.
6/12/16 at 14:18
- 14800 Block 36th Ave SE.
- A Mill Creek resident in the 14800 block of 36th Ave SE reported her unlocked car was prowled overnight. A garage door opener was taken and used to access the garage within the residence.
6/12/16 at 14:45
- 14100 Block 35th Ave SE.
- A Marysville excavation company reported their machinery was damaged by vandals over the weekend in the 14100 block of 35th Ave SE. The excavator was being used during the week to clear the remains of a recently burned building. The case is under further investigation.
6/13/16 at 07:38
- 4300 Block 132nd St SE.
- Officers responded to a collision in which a vehicle collided with a community transit bus.
6/13/16 at 13:07
- 15728 Main St.
- Officers accepted a firearm from a citizen for destruction.
6/13/16 at 14:00
- 1200 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Police responded to a disturbance in an apartment in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 27 year old Mill Creek man and his 21 year old male roommate were involved in a verbal altercation after one confronted the other about his personal hygiene. A report was taken.
6/14/16 at 07:59
- 13500 Block North Creek Dr.
- Officers were dispatched to a narcotics complaint at the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Officers arrived and interrupted a trio smoking heroin in the parking lot. Officers later booked one of the suspects at the county jail.
Click on the following link to see the June 1st through June 7th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: