Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 447 responses were reported the week of March 15 to March 21, 2019.
March 15, 2019
- 01:17:43 - 800 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for defective tail lights in the 800 block of 164thST SE. A 45 year old Marysville male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI, DWLS 3rd Degree, Ignition Interlock Device Violation and 2 misdemeanor warrants.
- 09:46:25 - 13800 BLK 28TH DR SE: Officers responded to a Theft complaint in the 13800 block 28th DR SE. A 57 year old Mill Creek woman reported the theft of a package from her porch. The victim had video surveillance of the theft and through investigation a 22 year old Everett woman was arrested for the theft.
- 22:53:35 - 17400 BLK BALLINGER WAY NE: The Mill Creek K9 Unit responded to the Lake Forest Park Police Department for a narcotics investigation in the 17400 block of Ballinger Way NE.
March 16, 2019
- 02:18:26 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a verbal domestic between two parties in the 16100 block of SR-527.
- 02:45:44 - 15100 BLK 67TH AVE NE: The Mill Creek K9 Unit responded to the 15100 block of 67th Ave NE in Arlington and performed a K9 track for a vehicular assault suspect.
- 07:33:54 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to an apartment in the 1100 block Mill Creek Blvd. A 34 year old Mill Creek man was assaulted by his 32 year old Mill Creek wife. The female was arrested and booked into jail for the crime.
- 13:16:05 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a theft from the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. The subject stole baby formula and fled in a vehicle.
- 21:27:27 - 13700 BLK HIGHWAY 99: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 13700 block of Hwy 99. Charges for DWLS 3rd Degree to be filed for a 30 year old Everett male.
March 17, 2019
- 00:25:54 - 18600 BLK HIGHWAY 99: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 18600 block of Hwy 99. Charges for DWLS 3rd Degree were filed for a 53 year old Lynnwood female.
- 2:03:49 - 2200 BLK 140TH PL SE: Officers took a report regarding a domestic violence incident which occurred near the 2200 block of 140 St SE.
March 18, 2019
- 17:08:53 - 14000 BLK 34TH DR SE: Officers took a report in the 14000 block of 34th DR SE regarding a series of thefts that occurred between family members.
- 20:54:56 - 13400 BLK 25TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of a physical domestic in the 13400 block of 25th Ave SE. A Mill Creek female was booked into jail on assault charges.
March 19, 2019
- 08:04:12 - 3900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers conducted a welfare check on a transient subject in the3900 block of 132nd ST SE.
- 14:10:17 - 1600 BLK 148TH ST SE: A Mill Creek resident had a GPS computer stolen from her unlocked vehicle near the 1600 block of 148th St SE.
- 17:06:06 - 16100 BLK 32ND AVE SE: A female driver collided into a tree near the 16100 block of 32nd Ave SE.
March 20, 2019
- 01:25:03 - 16000 BLK 28TH AVE SE: Police responded to a report of a vehicle prowl in process in the 16000 block of 28th Ave SE. A 23 year old male was contacted and, subsequent to investigation, was cited and released for Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree without incident.
- 11:14:19 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 16300 block SR 527 for a welfare check of an apparently intoxicated transient. A 25 year old transient male was transported from the scene by fire personnel for treatment.
March 21, 2019
- 08:14:45 - 4300 BLK 135TH PL SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 4300 block of 135th Pl SE.
- 10:10:19 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a suspicious circumstances report. A resident found what she believed to be baggies of drugs in the parking lot. The items were collected by officers and found not to be illegal drugs.