Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 483 responses were reported the week of March 16th to March 22nd, 2018.
March 16, 2018
- 07:43:08 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Drive for a verbal domestic between a 15 year old boy and his mother.
- 08:29:38 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a BLS call in the 14900 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A local woman was found deceased in her residence. The medical examiner released the body to the family to make funeral arrangements.
- 23:43:35 - 4500 BLK 132ND PL SE: Officers responded to an animal complaint in the 4500 block of 132nd Pl SE. An adult male stated that a neighbor's dog attempted to attack him. The call will be investigated by the Animal Control Officer to determine if any violations have occurred, and if so, the appropriate actions to take.
March 17, 2018
- 00:45:06 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police responded to a physical disturbance in the 13400 block of Dumas Road. After speaking with the male victim, it was determined that an assault by his girlfriend had occurred. The suspect fled the scene prior to Police arrival and charges were referred to the prosecutor’s office.
- 00:50:04 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An adult Mill Creek couple had a verbal disagreement at the Heatherwood Apartments.
- 13:10:16 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of a stolen vehicle in the1100 block of Mill Creek Road. A Mill Creek female reported her vehicle stolen during the early morning hours.
- 14:36:31 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft that occurred in the 15100 block of Main St. A local business had cash stolen out of an unattended cash box.
- 22:06:54 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a shoplift in progress occurring in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE involving a male concealing liquor in a back pack. Officers arrived on scene as the male was attempting to leave and were able to take the man into custody, return the stolen items to the store, trespass the male and book him into jail for two felony crimes.
- 23:26:27 - 11900 BLK EVERGREEN WAY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 11900 block of HWY99 for a registration violation. Charges will be forwarded for a 45 year old Everett male for NVOL without ID and a 40 year old Everett male for allowing an unauthorized person to drive.
- 23:34:04 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: A suspicious vehicle was contacted behind a store located in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. Upon contacting the male sleeping in the vehicle, consent to search was obtained. A suspected stolen firearm was located; however the status of the firearm could not be confirmed. The male released all interest in the firearm and it was taken for destruction.
March 18, 2018
- 03:29:45 - 3200 BLK 157TH PL SE: Officers responded to the report of found property in the 3200 block of 157th Place SE. A backpack was left in a yard.
- 09:20:52 - 15600 BLK 91ST AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office with the recovery of stolen property.
- 23:34:38 - 13200 BLK 10TH DR SE: Officers responded to investigate the death of 92 year old woman in the 13200 block of 10th Dr SE. The cause of death was determined to be natural and the family was contacted.
March 19, 2018
- 15:19:37 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE for a trespass report. A 51 year old Everett man was arrested for trespassing, as he had previously been advised not to return to the store.
- 15:52:38 - 3600 BLK 146TH ST SE: PSO took a report for a dog bite, which took place at 3600 block of 146th St. SE.
- 17:33:30 - 13200 BLK 45TH AVE SE: An officer responded to a report of threats in the 13200 block of 45th Ave SE. A 39 year old male from Mill Creek reported a 37 year old male from Edmonds had made telephonic threats.
March 20, 2018
- 02:47:00 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a disturbancein the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A 32 year old male from Mill Creek got into a verbal altercation with his ex-girlfriend a 34 year old female from Mill Creek. No crime was committed.
- 08:09:25 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers trespassed a transient subject after she passed out on narcotics and refused to leave when the staff asked her.
- 14:58:17 - 13200 BLK 47TH AVE SE: A citizen found an old decayed firearm in his backyard and called the police to turn in the weapon. The incident occurred near the 13200 block of 47 Ave SE.
- 22:16:29 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft that occurred in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. A 27 year old transient male was arrested for stealing cash from a local restaurant. The male was booked into the Lynnwood Jail for Theft 3.
- 22:56:28 - 16400 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An officer responded to a hit and run collision in the 16400 block of Mill Creek BLVD.
March 21, 2018
- 05:43:42 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a suspicious call in the 900 block of 164th ST SE. A local man had his keys stolen and an attempt was made to break into his vehicle.
- 13:58:03 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a hit and run collision in the 15100 block of Main Street. A local man's vehicle had been hit and the suspect left the scene. The suspect was later taken into custody and cited and released.
- 20:46:21 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle parked in the 13500 block of Bothell Everett Hwy that was occupied by two individuals. After a short conversation it was revealed that driver had outstanding warrants for his arrest. Further investigation revealed drug paraphernalia inside of the vehicle and the vehicle was subsequently impounded and the driver booked into jail for his warrants.
March 22, 2018
- 17:18:12 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in which family members were arguing.