Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of March 16th to March 22nd, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 412 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
3/17/2016 at 06:51
- 13400 Block Dumas Rd.
- A Renton man visiting Mill Creek had his vehicle tires slashed overnight while parked at the Rivendale Condos.
3/17/2016 at 13:04
- 2100 Village Green Dr.
- PSO took a found property report for a motorcycle carrier, which was found on Village Green Drive.
3/18/2016 at 11:32
- 1500 Block 136th St. SE.
- Mill Creek responded to a bomb threat that occurred near the 1500 block of 136th Street SE. The investigation is ongoing and no devices were located.
3/18/2016 at 17:09
- 19th Ave. SE / 132nd St. SE.
- Officers responded to an injury-collision at 19th Ave SE and 132nd St SE. A 31 year old female from Seattle collided with a 36 year old female from Everett. A passenger involved in the collision was evaluated by medical aid.
3/19/2016 at 05:03
- 3400 Block 132nd St. SE.
- Officers conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle near the 3100 block of North Pointe Circle. The driver, a 32 year old Marysville man, was arrested and released pending the investigation of traffic, narcotics, and property crimes associated with him and his vehicle. The investigation is ongoing.
3/20/2016 at 09:08
- 3800 Block 146th St. SE.
- Officers responded to a suspicious circumstance in the 3000 block of 144th St SE. An unknown white substance had been placed on the sidewalk sporadically for a few blocks. A similar report had occurred the day prior, and two males were seen dumping the substance and fleeing. The substance was collected to be tested by the WSP laboratory. It was later determined that the substance was flour and was placed by a local running group as part of an organized event.
3/21/2016 at 08:00
- 2400 Block 134th Pl. SE.
- Officers were contacted by a 63 year old Mill Creek female who claimed her husband was violating a no contact order. Officers went to her house in the 2400 block of 134th PL SE and contacted the 63 year old Mill Creek husband. The male was booked into Snohomish County Jail.
3/22/2016 at 19:06
- 13400 Block 43rd Ave. SE.
- Officers responded to a physical Domestic Violence between a mother and daughter. The 15 year old daughter was subsequently arrested and booked into jail for assault.
Click on the following link to see the March 16th through 22nd, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: