Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 233 responses were reported for the week of March 20th to March 26th, 2020.
March 20, 2020
- 04:41:03 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to reports of a domestic violence order violation in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. A 49-year-old man facing homelessness fled from the scene after violating several orders. Police flooded the area and a K9 track was conducted. The suspect was located and arrested a short time later.
- 12:32:43 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a cold theft report in the 15600 block of Main Street. The suspect was subsequently identified and cited via mail.
- 18:14:55 - MILL CREEK BLVD / 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to the report of a collision at the intersection of Mill Creek Blvd and 164th St SE. A vehicle was hit in the rear and the suspect vehicle left westbound on 164th St SE. A report was taken.
- 23:07:51 - 13500 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Police responded to a domestic disturbance in the 13500 block of Seattle Hill Rd. Subsequent to investigation it was determined no crime occurred and a report was taken.
March 22, 2020
- 18:19:07 - 2500 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 2500 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A 36-year-old Kent female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 22:02:28 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 14700 block of Main St. Subsequent to investigation, a male was taken into custody and booked into Snohomish County Jail for Assault 4 with a Domestic Violence label.
March 23, 2020
- 15:37:01 - 13200 BLK 10TH DR SE: Mill Creek detectives assisted with an APS referral in the 13200 block of 10 DR SE. Complaint of disturbance between two residents.
March 24, 2020
- 08:20:33 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek detectives received a referral from APS that outlined alleged financial exploitation of a Mill Creek resident, 14900 block of SR?527.
- 17:58:04 - 16900 BLK 9TH AVE SE: Officers responded to reports of a domestic violence disturbance in the 16900 block of 9th AVE SE. A 45-year-old Mill Creek woman and a 40-year-old Mill Creek man were in a verbal argument. It was determined no crime had been committed. The couple was provided with domestic violence resources.
March 25, 2020
- 15:02:01 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Following an on scene investigation it was determined that no crimes were committed.
- 20:23:46 - 13200 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation. A 39-year-old Woodinville male was cited and released for Ignition Interlock Device Violation 13200 BLK Dumas RD.
March 26, 2020
- 14:07:56 - 16000 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a theft in the 16000 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A license plate was stolen from a parked vehicle.
- 18:12:40 - 13800 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of an aggressive dog in the 13800 block of North Creek Dr. A dog without a dog tag attacked another dog and bit two people when they attempted to restrain the dog, aid was declined. The dog was transported to Everett Animal Shelter.