Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 460 responses were reported the week of March 23rd to March 29th, 2018.
March 23, 2018
- 10:46:13 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft in the 15600 block of Main St. A license plate was stolen from a parked vehicle.
- 11:47:00 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft in the 16200 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Two adult males were arrested for stealing alcohol from a local store.
- 16:44:41 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft complaint that occurred in the 2000 block of 132nd St. SE.
- 17:12:35 - 15300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Mill Creek officers responded to the report of a verbal domestic between husband and wife. No assault occurred.
March 24, 2018
- 02:02:39 - 16600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 16100 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 55 year old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 10:24:52 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report regarding a domestic violence incident that occurred near the 13500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 13:02:50 - 600 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 600 block of 164 St. SE. A vehicle was prowled in a parking lot.
- 20:13:21 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. A Juvenile was booked into Denny Youth Center for Unlawful Possession of a Firearm and Possession of a Stolen Vehicle.
- 20:21:51 - 3100 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle vs pedestrian collision in the 3100 block of 132nd St SE. An 18 year old Everett male was struck by a vehicle after tripping on the curbing and continuing to run across the street. The pedestrian and another male fled the area prior to police arrival. The pedestrian and the other male were later contacted. Investigation is on-going.
March 25, 2018
- 01:07:27 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 33000 block of 132nd St SE for found property. Five live .22 rounds were located and logged into evidence.
- 11:58:44 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to an order violation in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A woman reported being followed by the respondent in a protection order.
- 6:49:50 - 15400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers recovered a dumped stolen car at the Library parking lot.
- 18:35:11 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13900 block of North Creek Dr. for found property. A black lunch box and an action figure were recovered. The items were logged into evidence as found property.
- 19:37:30 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 1700 block 132nd St SE for an assault.
March 26, 2018
- 11:04:50 - 1500 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a fraud report in the 1500 block of 132nd St SE.
- 14:58:14 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a cold burglary report near the 15500 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. Victims on scene reported nothing stolen or disturbed.
- 8:01:03 - 3600 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: A Mill Creek officer observed a driver texting while driving in the 14800 block of 35th Ave SE. Upon stopping the vehicle it was found the driver had a suspended license. The driver was cited into court and released on scene.
March 27, 2018
- 22:45:43 - 1100 BLK 142ND CT SE: Officers responded to the report of a missing and possibly suicidal man in the 1100 block of 142nd Ct SE. A report was taken and the man was entered in the state and national database as a missing person.
March 28, 2018
- 18:33:28 - 15400 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An officer responded to a report of a theft of a vehicle in the 15400 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A black Acura Integra was stolen from the parking lot. No suspect information at this time.
- 19:53:39 - 15200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a vehicle prowl report in a parking lot off 153rd St SE near Bothell Everett Hwy. A 35 year old Everett female reported her back window was smashed and items were taken out of the back seat. A report was taken.
- 21:54:07 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer contacted a wanted subject in the 900 block of 164th St Se. A 42 year old female from Lynnwood was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
March 29, 2018
- 15:20:41 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle near the 14500 block of North Creek Dr and subsequently arrested a subject for violating a DV No Contact Order.
- 18:51:46 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of threats in the 1500 block of 136th St SE. A juvenile male had reportedly made threats to other juveniles. Investigation on-going.