Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 359 responses were recorded the week of March 26th to April 1st, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
March 26, 2021
- 10:30:54 - 14800 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: PSO took a found property report for ID card, which was found at 14800 block of Settle Hill Road.
- 11:15:13 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers took a hit and run report which occurred in a parking lot near the 2000 block of 132nd Street SE. Officers are attempting to obtain video footage of the incident.
- 13:27:34 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a report regarding a possible court order violation. The incident occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Road.
March 27, 2021
- 08:59:03 - 14500 BLK 25TH AVE SE: An officer responded to a malicious mischief report in the 14500 block of 25th Avenue SE. Two vehicles had damaged windows from what appeared to be a small projectile. There are no suspects at this time.
- 09:35:05 - 2500 BLK 144TH ST SE: An officer located a vehicle with a damaged window in the 2500 block of 144th Street SE. The vehicle appeared to be damaged by an unknown small projectile. No suspects at this time.
- 12:08:52 - 13000 BLK 23RD AVE SE: Officers responded to a prowler complaint which occurred near the 13000 block of 23rd Avenue SE. Officers later contacted the suspect (a 36-year-old transient subject) and he was arrested on multiple charges (including a firearms offense). The suspect was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 15:00:57 - 15300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 15300 blk of Mill Creek Boulevard. A 35-year-old Mill Creek man was arrested for making threats to assault a neighbor.
- 19:14:12 - 4400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 4400 block of 132nd Street SE. A 27-year-old Mountlake Terrace male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 19:22:27 - 13500 BLK 44TH CT SE: Officers responded to the 13500 block of 44th Court SE for a package theft report. An unknown white male in his late teens or early 20's stole a package and fled in a silver sedan. Investigation is ongoing.
March 28, 2021
- 00:29:15- 13200 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for an expired registration. A 39-year-old Monroe female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
March 29, 2021
- 07:52:59 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the report of a missing person in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Boulevard.
- 09:06:57 - 13300 BLK 44TH AVE SE: Police responded to a cold attempted vehicle theft report in the 13300 block of 44th Avenue SE after a Mill Creek woman reported that her rental truck and been broken into and the ignition tampered with.
- 13:07:15 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft report in the 15100 block of Main Street.
March 30, 2021
- 15:49:08 - 15500 BLK 3RD DR SE: A Mountlake Terrace man reported that his vehicle was prowled while parked in front of a private residence where he was house-sitting in the 15500 block of 3rd Drive SE.
March 31, 2021
- Nothing to report.
April 1, 2021
- 06:18:20 - 1900 BLK MILLFERN DR SE: Mill Creek Officers responded to a vehicle prowl report near the 1900 block of Mill Fern Drive SE. An unknown suspect attempted to gain access into a 33-year-old resident’s vehicles.
- 07:09:27 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a Vehicle Prowl complaint in the 15500 block Mill Creek Boulevard. A 28-year-old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspect(s) had forced entry into his vehicle and stolen over $6,000.00 worth of tools and cash.
- 07:29:12 - 1900 BLK MILLFERN DR SE: Mill Creek Officers responded to a vehicle prowl report near the 1900 block of Mill Fern Drive SE. During the investigation, it was learned a vehicle theft had also occurred in the same area. Investigation is ongoing.
- 08:11:16 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers attempted to contact a subject with multiple felony warrants (included a robbery related to a carjacking) but the subject was able to flee in his vehicle and he wasn't located.
- 10:09:45 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR Officers recovered a stolen vehicle near the 13900 block of North Creek Drive. Officers impounded the vehicle for evidence processing.
- 11:24:34 - BOTHELL EVERETT HWY / TRILLIUM BLVD: Officers conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle in the area of SR 527/Trillium Boulevard. The driver, a 51-year-old Woodinville man was subsequently arrested and booked for driving on a suspended license 1st Degree.
- 16:38:51 - 17400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 17400 block SR 527 for a two-vehicle injury collision. One of the drivers (who is unidentified at the time of this report) was declared deceased at the scene. The other involved male driver was transported by ambulance to a local Emergency Room. The collision remains under investigation.
- 19:40:57 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE: An Everett woman reported that her personal car was struck and damaged by another while parked outside her place of employment in the 1700 block of 132 Street SE.
- 21:18:34 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer responded to 13200 block SR 527 after a citizen reported finding narcotics. Suspected methamphetamine was booked into evidence for destruction.