Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 212 responses were reported for the week of March 27th to April 2nd, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
March 28, 2020
- 01:08:58 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a cold physical domestic disturbance in the 14600 block of Main Street. Probable cause was developed to arrest a 48-year-old Mill Creek man for attempted assault second degree domestic violence and felony harassment domestic violence. The man was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail.
- 13:14:08 - 15700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers investigated a reported road rage incident in which one of the motorists allegedly pointed a handgun at another after a minor driving dispute. Officers have identified the suspect (a 24-year-old Everett man) and his vehicle was impounded pending a search warrant. The incident occurred near the 15700 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 23:06:00 - 3300 BLK 203RD ST SW: At the request of the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office, Mill Creek officers responded to assist with securing a homicide scene near the 20300 block of Poplar Way.
March 30, 2020
- 12:21:42 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. The victim is a 52-year-old Mill Creek resident. No suspect information.
- 12:55:14 - 15900 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of identity theft in the 15900 block of Village Green Dr. The victim is a 72-year-old Mill Creek resident. Investigation is ongoing.
- 16:02:26 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. The victim is a 27-year-old Mill Creek resident. No suspect information at this time.
- 16:11:43 - 14500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office on a high-risk vehicle stop in the 14500 block of Bothell-Everett Highway.
- 16:27:22 - 13800 BLK 24TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a death investigation in the 13800 block of 24th Ave. SE.
March 31, 2020
- 07:13:08 - 13800 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of found property on the North Creek Trail near the 13800 block. The property was found to be an unreported stolen motorcycle. Officers located the owner of the motorcycle. No suspect information at this time.
- 13:07:43 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek officers responded to the report of an occupied stolen vehicle in the 3300 block of 132nd ST SE. Officers contacted and arrested the suspect for theft of a motor vehicle. The suspect was booked into Snohomish County Jail.
- 18:54:33 - 14800 BLK 10TH AVE SE: Police responded to theft in the 14800 block of 10th Ave SE. A report was taken.
April 2, 2020
- 12:34:07 - 15400 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a death investigation in which a 50-year-old Mill Creek resident died in his home.
- 17:39:20 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police responded to a theft in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. The investigation is ongoing.
- 19:28:58 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Drive to the report of a Court Order Violation. Subsequent to investigation, a 41-year-old male was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail for violating a No Contact Order.