Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of March 2nd to March 8th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 510 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
3/3/2016 at 09:22
- 13300 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Officers responded to a theft complaint at a local restaurant near the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy, in which numerous empty beer kegs were stolen.
3/3/2016 at 10:47
- 15300 Block Main St.
- Officers took a report on a vehicle prowl, which occurred near the 15300 block of Main St.
3/4/2016 at 06:45
- 1400 Block 136th St. SE.
- Police responded to the 1400 block of 136th Street SE for a welfare check involving an unknown 50's year old man who had been seen "wobbling." Upon arrival, the subject was gone, but had dropped an empty backpack. The backpack was subsequently collected by police and entered into evidence as found property.
3/4/2016 at 17:55
- 1200 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Police responded to The Mill Apartments after 9-1-1 reports of a suspected drug overdose. A 30 year old Mill Creek woman passed away. Several prescription and street drugs were recovered at the scene. The Snohomish County Medical Examiner's office is investigating further.
3/5/2016 at 12:25
- 2000 Block Village Green Dr.
- Officers responded to a blocking non-injury collision in the 2000 block of Village Green Dr. A 16 year old female from Mill Creek collided with a 64 year old female from Snohomish who had stopped for a pedestrian.
3/5/2016 at 22:20
- 16700 Block 9th Ave. SE.
- Police were called to the 16700 block of 9th Ave SE after reports of an erratic DUI driver that collided with a mailbox and ran. Mill Creek officers caught up to the driver who was arrested for hit/run. Washington State Patrol processed and booked the driver into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
3/5/2016 at 22:31
- 800 Block 164th St. SE.
- Officers contacted a warrant subject in the 800 block of 164th St SE. The 30 year old male from Marysville resisted arrest and was subsequently taken into custody. The male was booked into jail for a felony warrant, misdemeanor warrant, felony narcotics possession and obstructing a law enforcement officer.
3/6/2016 at 01:07
- 13500 Block 33rd Dr. SE.
- Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 13500 block of 33rd Dr SE. Officers encountered several hostile subjects inside the home. One of the subjects swore at officers, referred to officers using a racial epithet, and made veiled threats to harm officers. Officers were eventually able to determine no assault took place.
3/6/2016 at 11:51
- 2700 Block 152nd Pl. SE.
- Officers responded to an attempted suicide in the 2700 block of 152nd Pl SE. A 67 year old male from Mill Creek attempted suicide. The male subject was transported to Providence Medical Center where he was treated and evaluated on a mental hold.
3/8/2016 at 14:52
- 13500 Block North Creek Dr.
- Officers took a report on a residential burglary which occurred at an unsecured apartment near the 13500 block of North Creek Dr.
Click on the following link to see the March 2nd through 8th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: