Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 307 responses were recorded the week of March 5th to March 11th, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
March 5, 2021
- 09:32:48 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to the report of a burglary in the 14500 block of North Creek Drive after a Mill Creek man reported his storage room broken into and several items stolen.
- 09:49:48 - 14300 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a cold vehicle prowl report in the 14300 block of North Creek Drive after a Mill Creek man reported his truck broken into.
- 13:26:03 - 1400 BLK 142ND PL SE: PSO took a found property report for a portable ECG monitor, which was found at 1400 block of 142nd Place SE.
March 6, 2021
- 07:15:46 - 2500 BLK 161ST ST SE: Officers responded to a death investigation in the 2500 block of 161 Street SE.
- 14:59:23 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to shoplift that had just occurred in the 15600 block of Main Street. A suspect was later located, detained and cited for misdemeanor theft.
March 7, 2021
- Nothing to report.
March 8, 2021
- 07:50:31 - 2800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 2800 block of 132nd Street SE. A 56-year-old Mill Creek homeowner reported an unknown driver and vehicle had lost control on the roadway and crashed into his mailbox and also struck and uprooted a tree. The suspect driver fled the scene and there is no suspect information available at this time.
- 10:56:08 - 2100 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers arrested a wanted male from Tulsa County Sherriff’s in the 2100 block of 132nd Street SE. A 37-year-old male from Oklahoma was arrested for being a fugitive of justice and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 11:46:01 - 16300 BLK 29TH DR SE: Officers responded to a suspicious circumstance report in the 16300 block of 29th Drive SE. A 57-year-old Mill Creek man reported his fence was damaged sometime in the past week.
- 12:52:08 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers took a report regarding a catalytic convertor theft from a vehicle near the 14900 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 13:36:12 - 16200 BLK 15TH DR SE: PSO took a report for a found Amazon mailing box, which was found at 16200 block of 164th Street SE.
- 13:36:40 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a malicious mischief report in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR-527). A 44-year-old Everett man reported his car was keyed while parked and unoccupied.
- 19:36:14 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration issue. Investigation revealed that a 58-year-old Snohomish male had his WA State License Plates stolen off of his vehicle and another vehicle’s WA State License Plates put on in their place somewhere in Snohomish County. The males’ license plates were entered into WACIC/NCIC as stolen.
March 9, 2021
- 03:07:59 - 1200 BLK 183RD ST SE: Officers were requested to contact the registered owner of a vehicle that was involved in a pursuit in unincorporated Snohomish County. The 40-year-old Mill Creek male reported that his vehicle was stolen about two weeks ago in the 1220 block of 183rd Street SE in Bothell.
- 09:27:00 - 800 BLK 148TH ST SE: Detectives received an APS referral for potential abuse of a vulnerable adult in the 800 block of 148th Street SE. Date range and location of the alleged abuse has not been validated. The investigation is ongoing.
- 10:43:05 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a malicious mischief report in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR-527). A 59-year-old Mount Vernon man reported his vehicle was vandalized the previous day.
- 13:51:30 - MILL CREEK BLVD / 156TH ST SE: Officers located a 35-year-old Mill Creek male walking along Mill Creek Blvd in the 15600 block who had an outstanding warrant for his arrest. The man was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail.
- 21:47:17 - 2100 BLK 162ND PL SE: Officers responded to a report of a physical fight between a boyfriend and girlfriend. The 54-year-old female reported that the 59-year-old male assaulted her by hitting her in the mouth, pulling her hair, and hitting her with a pie. Charges have been forwarded.
March 10, 2021
- 09:06:56 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Police took a theft report from the 15000 block of Main Street.
- 11:58:20 - 1300 BLK 144TH ST SE: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 1300 block of 144th Street SE after reports that an adult Mill Creek male was having an unstable argument with his parents.
- 14:50:31 - 1200 BLK 144TH PL SE: Police responded to a missing person report after a 79-year-old Mill Creek woman with mental and memory problems walked away from home unattended. The woman was subsequently located at a nearby hospital.
- 17:00:38 - 4500 BLK 134TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of fraud in the 4500 block of 134 Street SE.
- 22:11:38 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 16200 block for a theft in progress report. During the investigation, a 26-year-old female transient was arrested for violating a no contact order with a 27-year-old male resident.
March 11, 2021
- 06:31:07 - 800 BLK 153RD ST SE: Police responded to the 800 block of 153rd Street SE after a Snohomish County man reported finding a gun near a wooded area. The gun was subsequently recovered by police.
- 16:02:08 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to an order violation in the 13400 block of Dumas Road.
- 23:40:13 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 3400 block of 132nd Street SE for an equipment violation. A 31-year-old Snohomish female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.