Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 334 responses were reported for the week of March 6th to March 12th, 2020.
March 6, 2020
- 15:09:45 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a package theft in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd.
- 16:31:48 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR Mill: Creek police responded to an assault between a mother and her son in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Assault charges are being referred against the son.
- 20:51:23 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 15000 block of Main St. A 37-year-old Lynnwood male reported that his vehicles window was shattered and items were removed from his vehicle. A report was taken.
- 21:09:15 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a vehicle prowl report. A 37-year-old Mill Creek female reported her vehicle was broken into and items were taken. A report was taken.
- 21:38:31 - 3700 BLK 146TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 3700 block of 146th St SE for a one vehicle collision. A 36-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 23:52:07 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a malicious mischief report in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A 38-year-old Tacoma female reported the apartment she was in the process of moving out of had been vandalized. Graffiti was discovered inside the apartment.
March 7, 2020
- 00:22:55 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Officers responded to what was initially reported as a suspicious circumstance in the 1500 block of 136th St SE. Upon arrival, officers discovered what appeared to be intentional damage to a post for a gate. No suspect information at this time.
- 19:14:00 - 151ST ST SE / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a moving violation at the intersection of 151st St SE and Bothell-Everett HWY. A 40-year-old Mill Creek female was cited and released for Fail to Transfer Title within 45 Days.
- 22:20:52 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. for a report of a physical domestic. A 13-year-old Mill Creek male was arrested for Intimidating a Public Servant, Assault 4th Degree Domestic Violence, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree Domestic Violence and Resisting Arrest. The male was booked into the Denny Youth Center.
March 8, 2020
- 15:26:02 - 2700 BLK 155TH ST SE: Police and Fire responded to a fire in the bathroom of Heron Park. Two juveniles were later contacted and subsequently admitted to starting the fire. Charges have been referred.
March 9, 2020
- 12:52:23 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: PSO took a found property report for a bag, which was found at 13900 block of North Creek Dr.
- 12:57:11 - 15800 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers responded to an ID theft report that occurred near the 15800 block of Village Green Drive. A 62-year-old resident reported an unknown person attempted to open a bank account using his personal information.
- 13:31:51 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: Officers trespassed a subject from the 1400 block of Trillium BLVD SE.
- 13:57:34 - 14300 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a found property report in the 14300 block of North Creek Dr.
March 10, 2020
- 09:58:18 - 13200 BLK 30TH DR SE: Officers received a residential care services referral for the area of 13200 block of 30th Dr SE. A Mill Creek female was reporting indecent liberties.
- 10:18:39 - 15700 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers received an adult protective services referral for the 15700 block of Country Club Drive. A Mill Creek male was scammed out of money.
- 11:35:26 - 15300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a report of a physical altercation between a 22-year-old male resident and an 18 year old female resident.
- 13:33:03 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. for a report of a wanted subject. A 41-year-old male from Mill Creek was wanted by the Department of Corrections. The male fled from officers, but was later contacted and arrested. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail on his warrant and Obstructing a Law Enforcement Officer.
March 11, 2020
- 09:44:15 - 15600 BLK 22ND CT SE: PSO took a found property report for a bicycle, which was found at 15600 block of 22 CT SE.
- 11:37:20 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Detectives received an APS referral with allegation of financial theft. The incident took place in the 4100 block of 133rd ST SE.
March 12, 2020
- 08:33:56 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to an assault report in the 13500 block North Creek DR. A 10-year-old female reported other juveniles had hit her with a rock. No suspect information at this time.
- 09:09:08 - 15700 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a cold burglary report at a business in the 15700 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. While on scene, police discovered that an additional suite in the shopping center had also been burglarized.
- 10:15:56 - 15700 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police discovered that a business in the 15700 block of Mill Creek Boulevard had been broken into while investigating another commercial burglary next door.
- 12:29:02 - 800 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 800 block 164th ST SE. After investigation a 27-year-old Seattle man was arrested for Trespassing after refusing to leave the business. In a search incident to arrest the suspect was found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia.
- 20:16:00 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 14600 block of Main St. for a civil complaint. A 42-year-old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Violation of a No Contact Order / Domestic Violence.