Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of March 9th to March 15th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 386 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
3/9/2016 at 11:41
- 13900 Block North Creek Dr.
- An officer responded to an identity theft report at the Mill Creek Sports Park. A 22 year old male had his wallet, ID, and cell phone stolen. Transactions from his bank account have occurred using his stolen debit card. Investigation ongoing.
3/9/2016 at 19:12
- 16900 Bothell Everett Hwy.
- A 16 year old Mill Creek juvenile male motorist was traveling southbound on State Route 527 in a white Toyota sedan when he struck an 18 year old pedestrian who was reportedly attempting to cross the State Route near the 16900 block. Dark and heavy rain/wind conditions were prevalent at time of collision. Police and Fire units arrived on scene and the victim was transported to a local hospital in critical condition. Drugs and/or alcohol are not believed to be a factor in the collision.
3/10/2016 at 17:30
- 16400 9th Ave. SE.
- Officers responded to a hit and run collision that occurred in the 16400 block of 9th Ave SE. A 50 year old woman from Mill Creek was struck by a white 2-door pick-up; unknown driver. The truck fled the scene, no injuries occurred.
3/10/2016 at 19:35
- Bothell Everett Hwy. / 153rd St. SE.
- Officers responded to a two-car collision at the intersection of SR 527 and 153rd St SE. A 34 year old Everett woman failed to yield to oncoming traffic while making a left hand turn and was eventually arrested for Driving Under the Influence.
3/13/2016 at 07:57
- 15100 Block Main Street.
- Officers took a burglary report (near the 15100 block of Main St.) in which a storage space was broken into and items stolen.
3/13/2016 at 15:28
- 13700 Block 25th Ave. SE.
- Mill Creek officers contacted several subjects related to two suspicious vehicles. Two of the subjects were arrested on warrants and officers impounded one of the vehicles with the intent to seek a search warrant for drugs. One of the warrant subjects was refused at the jail due to heroin usage earlier in the morning and the other was transported to the hospital after he advised officers that he consumed his heroin so it would not be discovered by the police.
3/14/2016 at 21:58
- 13500 Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Police responded to a domestic violence call in the 13500 block of SR-527. A 15 year old Mill Creek boy with known gang affiliations damaged his parent's property and threatened suicide with a gun and knives that he carries. The boy has been entered as a suicidal/runaway and charges have been referred for property destruction.
3/14/2016 at 22:33
- 15500 Block 30th Ave. S.
- Officers responded to a verbal domestic disturbance in the 15500 block of 30th Ave SE. Two brothers were arguing about one being rude to the other's girlfriend. No crime occurred. Officers were back out to the same address two additional times during the same shift due to continual verbal arguments throughout the night.
3/15/2016 at 17:31
- 600 164th St. SE.
- Officers took a report on a three car collision which occurred near the 600 block of 164 St SE.
Click on the following link to see the March 9th through 15th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: