Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 376 responses were reported the week of March 9th to March 15th, 2018.
March 09, 2018
- 11:37:08 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a report of a suicide attempt in progress in the 14700 block of Main street involving a juvenile. Upon making contact, it was determined there was no immediate risk and the juvenile was left in custody with his father who arrived on scene.
- 14:24:01 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: An officer followed up on a CPS referral.
- 14:29:18 - 2300 BLK 137TH PL SE: Police completed a report of malicious mischief that occurred in the 2300 block of 137th Place SE. At this time, there are no suspects or leads.
- 15:15:17 - 15728 MAIN ST: Police took an identity theft report from a 64 year old female at the Police Department. There are no suspects or leads at this time.
- 18:44:42 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. for a report of an assault. A 23 year old Mill Creek resident was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Assault 4th Degree Domestic Violence.
- 21:03:05 - 16400 BLK 9TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation. A 48 year old Marysville male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 2nd Degree.
- 21:41:40 - 13400 BLK 46TH AVE SE: Officer arrived to a physical domestic to the 13400 block of 46th Ave SE. A 37 year old female from Mill Creek was arrested for assaulting her 47 year old boyfriend from Mill Creek. She was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
March 10, 2018
- 04:04:41 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 14500 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a moving violation and no license plates. A 39 year old Mill Creek male reported that his license plates had been stolen off of his vehicle within the past 24 hours. Investigation is on-going.
- 06:48:46 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report regarding an ATM that was damaged during a botched attempt to break into the ATM to steal cash. The incident occurred near the 15100 block of Main St.
- 17:15:48 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers investigated a possible court order violation.
- 22:45:17 - 600 BLK 128TH ST SE: An officer performed a traffic stop in the 600 block of 128th St SE. A 20 year old male from Everett was arrested on a warrant.
March 11, 2018
- 01:32:35 - 13100 BLK 19TH AVE SE: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 13100 block of 19th Ave SE. A 32 year old male from Stanwood was arrested for an outstanding DOC escape warrant. Subsequently, he was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 21:22:36 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer contacted a subject in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A 25 year old male from Lynnwood was arrested for an outstanding warrant and booked into the Lynnwood Jail.
March 12, 2018
- 01:56:03 - 132ND ST SE / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a moving violation in the 13200 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 30 year old Lynnwood female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on two Warrants.
- 02:00:58 - 1800 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer madea traffic stop in the 1800 block of 132nd St SE. A 27 year old male from Everett was arrested for violating a no-contact order. The driver, a 23 year old female from Lynnwood, was arrested for driving on a suspended license and use of drug paraphernalia.
- 09:22:48 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers attempted to contact a local man in the 1100 block of 164th ST SE regarding threats and harassing statements he had made in emails to a woman in Arkansas.
- 10:25:29 - BOTHELL EVERETT HWY / 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to an assault that occurred in the intersection of 164th ST SE and Bothell-Everett Hwy. A man was assaulted by a disgruntled motorist as he was stopped at a stop light. The suspect fled the scene.
- 15:25:11 - 15728 MAIN ST: PSO took a report for a found Washington license plate, which was brought to City Hall.
March 13, 2018
- 00:16:31 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a verbal domestic that occurred in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A man and a woman had gotten into a verbal altercation and the woman called 911 to report that the man had physically assaulted her. After a thorough investigation, and receiving verbal statements from an independent witness, it was determined that an assault never occurred. The male was transported to a different location upon request.
- 09:56:51 - 14000 BLK 19TH DR SE: Police took a theft report after a former Mill Creek resident, who had been living in the 14000 block of 19th Drive SE, reported being defrauded of a large sum of money.
March 14, 2018
- 09:33:12 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a Theft complaint at a restaurant in the 16300 block SR 527. A 21 year old Everett woman reported her wallet had been stolen the previous evening.
- 15:57:44 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SE: A woman reported that her vehicle had been damaged by the presence of a substance like sugar in her gas tank and engine. The vehicle was vandalized while parked at the woman's residence in the 1100 block of 164 Street SE.
- 16:18:58 - 13800 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report regarding fraudulent bank activity in which the victim had approximately $7,000 from her accounts stolen.
- 20:48:53 - 21000 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 21000 block of Bothell-Everett HWY in Bothell for a warrant meet. A 27 year old Everett female was arrested by Bothell PD on a Mill Creek warrant. The female was transported and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on the warrant.
March 15, 2018
- 11:14:00 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE : The owner of a business located in the 1700 block of 132 Street SE reported that someone had damaged a vending machine during an unsuccessful attempt to break into it.
- 13:01:12 - 132ND ST SE / 21ST DR SE: Officers responded to a two vehicle blocking collision that occurred at 132nd ST SE/21st DR SE. Through investigation officers determined the causing
- driver (a 37 year old Snohomish man) was driving on a suspended license at the time of the collision. The causing driver was arrested and booked into jail for DWLS 2nd Degree.
- 21:15:16 - 2300 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 2300 block of Seattle hill Rd for expired registration. A 19 year old Mill Creek female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 22:52:53 - 2400 BLK 74TH ST SE: An officer assisted Everett PD with an attempted recovery of a stolen vehicle in I-5 near 128th St SE. The vehicle had recently been stolen from the 2400 block of 74th St SE, Everett. The stolen vehicle fled from the Mill Creek Officer and pursuit was initiated. The pursuit was subsequently terminated by the officer when the suspect vehicle began to drive in a manner that put the public at too great of a risk to continue pursuing.