Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of May 11th to May 17th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 294 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
5/11/16 at 07:37
- 3900 Block 132nd St. SE.
- Mill Creek officers conducted a traffic stop in the 16700 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. The driver was arrested for a DUI warrant.
5/12/16 at 09:12
- 13500 Block 43rd Ave. SE.
- Child Protective Services faxed in a law enforcement request for investigation into the report of a 13 year old boy who exposed himself to his 11 year old sister.
5/12/16 at 10:12
- 4400 Block 136th St. SE.
- A 41 year old Mill Creek female reported that she had been assaulted by her 37 year old Mill Creek husband, and he had threatened to kill her. Police were able to contact the male and he was booked into Snohomish County Jail.
5/12/16 at 11:14
- 13500 Block North Creek Dr.
- Officers conducted a death investigation in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr.
5/12/16 at 16:36
- 3200 Block 145th Pl. SE.
- A Mill Creek resident reported that a package was stolen from his front porch, located in the 3200 block of 145 PL SE. The reporting party was able to provide some suspect information, which will be forwarded to Mill Creek Detectives.
5/12/16 at 23:49
- 14600 Block 35TH Dr. SE.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to assist the fire department with an unattended death in the 14600 block of 35th Ave SE. The decedent was identified as a 48 year old Mill Creek resident. It is believed the subject passed away due to extensive ongoing health issues.
5/13/16 at 14:15
- 1500 Block 132nd St. SE.
- An officer responded to a report of an assault in progress in the 1500 block of 136th St SE. A 15 year old Bothell female was assaulted by a 15 year old Mill Creek female and a 16 year old Mill Creek female. The Mill Creek females were arrested.
5/13/16 at 19:29
- 15800 Block Village Green Dr.
- Officers responded to a Malicious Mischief DV report in the 15800 block of Village Green Drive. A 44 year old male from Seattle damaged the vehicle of his 45 year old ex-girlfriend from Mill Creek.
5/13/16 at 22:22
- 1200 Block 139th Pl. SE.
- Mill Creek officers responded to a suicide incident in the 1200 block of 139th St SE.
5/14/16 at 10:42
- 1800 Block 163rd St. SE.
- Officers responded to the 1800 block of 163 St. SE. for a Burglary report. A 55-year-old Mill Creek woman reported unknown suspect(s) had entered her home overnight and items were stolen.
5/14/16 at 11:47
- 14300 Block Trillium Blvd. SE.
- Officers responded to the 14300 block of Trillium Blvd. for the report of an unresponsive elderly female. Officers learned the woman was under the care of a physician and deceased from natural causes.
5/15/16 at 12:14
- 17400 Block Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- Officers responded to a two vehicle collision in the 17400 block of SR 527. A 76-year-old Everett woman exited a nursery onto southbound SR 527, then attempted to conduct a U turn, and caused a collision.
5/15/16 at 20:22
- 14100 Block 41st Ave. SE.
- Police responded to the 14100 block of 41st Avenue SE after a 15 year old Mill Creek girl was reported as a runaway by her parents. Later in the evening police were notified that juvenile female had been located and was safe at home.
5/15/16 at 22:14
- 13200 Block Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop in the 13200 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy for having purple head lights. The registered owner of the vehicle was a 27 year old male from Enumclaw with an active warrant. After a prolonged encounter the male was arrested for VUCSA and Obstructing Law Enforcement and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
5/16/16 at 10:49
- 15728 Main St.
- A Mill Creek resident reported that several items in his yard were damaged after unknown suspects vandalized he and his wife's home, located in the 15400 block of 25 Ln SE.
5/16/16 at 12:15
- 13500 Block North Creek Dr.
- Officers responded to an apartment in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive for a Burglary report. A 29-year-old Mill Creek woman returned home to her apartment from an overnight trip to find an unknown person(s) had forcibly entered and ransacked her apartment while she was away.
5/16/16 at 13:17
- 1000 Block 164th St SE.
- Police responded to a theft report at a business in the 1000 block of 164th St SE. A 28-year-old homeless man stole a bottle of exercise supplements. The man was later arrested at a local gym and booked into Snohomish County Jail.
5/17/16 at 11:11
- 15700 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Officers responded to a two vehicle non-blocking and non-injury collision that occurred in the 15700 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 63-year-old Mill Creek man realized he missed a turn and struck another vehicle when attempting to back up in traffic.
Click on the following link to see the May 4th through May 10th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: