Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 496 responses were reported the week of May 11th to May 17th, 2018.
May 11, 2018
- 07:15:22 - 13200 BLK 47TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a home in the 13200 block of 47th AVE SE for a vehicle prowl. A 44 year old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspect(s) entered his unlocked vehicle and stole items from within.
- 07:17:15 - 14700 BLK 26TH DR SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 14700 block of 26 Dr. SE. A stroller was stolen from the front porch of a home.
- 14:28:53 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 900 block 164th ST SE for a vehicle prowl report. A 43 year old Bothell woman reported unknown subject(s) broke a window on her vehicle and stole a bag she had left in view in the vehicle.
- 17:45:12 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers took a report of a found wallet. Attempts were made to locate the owner without success. The bank associated with the debit card was called and the card was placed on hold. The wallet and the contents were booked into found property.
- 18:31:03 - 13500 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Police responded to the 13500 block of 29th Avenue SE after a Mill Creek woman reported her identity stolen.
- 20:43:38 - 1900 BLK BURLEY DR: Officers arrested a known wanted man in the 1900 block of Burley Dr. A 42 year old male from Everett was wanted from California and was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for being a Fugitive from Justice.
May 12, 2018
- 10:47:21 - 4500 BLK 134TH ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a verbal domestic between a boyfriend and girlfriend in the 13400 block of 45th Ave SE. No crime was committed.
- 16:03:51 - 3900 BLK 141ST PL SE: Officers responded to the 3900 block of 141st ST SE for a possible DUI collision. Officers arrived and located the vehicle and driver (a 23 year old Mill Creek male). The driver was subsequently arrested for investigation of DUI and 2nd Degree driving on suspended license. After obtaining a search warrant to obtain a sample of the arrestee's blood for toxicology testing, the suspect attempted to escape and fought with the arresting officer. The suspect was quickly subdued and additionally charged with attempted escape and resisting arrest and booked into jail.
May 13, 2018
- 03:31:20 - 2400 BLK 149TH CT SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 2400 block of 149th Ct SE. A 60 year old Mill Creek male had gotten into an argument with his girlfriend, a 58 year old Mill Creek female. No assault occurred.
- 23:07:09 - 1600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a 48 year old Everett female for a moving violation in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE. The female was arrested, cited and released for DUI.
May 14, 2018
- 21:33:04 - 3500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 13200 block of 35th Ave SE for a registration violation. A 57 year old Mill Creek male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and Fail to Transfer Title within 45 Days.
May 15, 2018
- 03:03:18 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for expired registration in the 13500 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. The 24 year old Renton male was arrested for DWLS 3rd Degree and a warrant. The 25 year old Everett male was arrested on multiple warrants. Both males were booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 09:10:52 - 15600 BLK FAIRWAY FOUNTAINS CT SE: A Mill Creek woman was arrested on several warrants out of her home in the 15600 block of Fairway Fountains CT SE. A search warrant was obtained to enter the house again to seize narcotics and drug related items viewed by officers during the initial service of the arrest warrant.
- 09:54:00 - 13700 BLK 32ND DR SE: Police responded to an unattended death investigation in the 13700 block of 32 DR SE. The investigation is ongoing.
- 12:31:06 – 15200 BLK 14TH CT SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a burglary in the 15200 block of 14th Ct SE. Several items were taken from the home. Investigation pending.
- 17:55:42 - 3600 BLK 147TH ST SE: Officers responded to investigate a vehicle prowl that occurred during the early morning hours in the 3600 block of 147th St SE. Nothing was broken or stolen however that victim had installed a NEST security camera which showed the suspect enter the vehicle. The investigation is continuing as officers attempt to identify the suspect shown on the surveillance.
- 21:38:30 - 13800 BLK 14TH DR SE: A 57 year old Mill Creek resident broke the door at his residence in the 13800 block of 14th Dr. SE while arguing with his 58 year old wife.
- 22:13:38 - 13200 BLK 45TH AVE SE: A 36 year old Mill Creek resident reported some items were stolen from her apartment which was left unsecured in the 4500 block of 132nd St. SE.
May 16, 2018
- 13:19:19 - 1300 BLK 151ST PL SE: Officers responded to a residential burglary in progress in the 1300 block of 151 Pl. SE. A Burien woman was arrested for burglarizing two homes.
- 16:42:30 - 35TH AVE SE / 132nd ST SE: Officers responded to a two vehicle injury collision at 35th AVE SE/132nd ST SE. Through investigation officers arrested and booked the causing driver (a 30 year old Everett man) for Reckless Driving and driving on a suspended license.
- 23:23:35 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A 26 year old male from Port Orchard was arrested for use of drug paraphernalia. The male was cited and released.
May 17, 2018
- 06:39:17 - 13500 BLK 35TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a commercial burglary report in the 13500 block of 35th Ave SE.
- 13:51:20 - 13400 BLK 44TH AVE SE: PSO took a found property report for U.S. currency, which was found at 13400 block of 44th Ave SE.
- 13:56:02 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: A local business in the 15100 block of Main Street received a barrage of threats over the internet.
- 15:29:33 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: A shoplift was reported in the 15600 block of Main Street.
- 22:51:00 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: An officer contacted a known wanted subject in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE. A 22 year old male from Lynnwood was arrested on his outstanding warrant and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.