Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of May 18th to May 24th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 291 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
5/18/16 at 05:41
- 3900 Block 134th Pl. SE.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a burglary in the 3900 block of 134th Pl. SE. The victim is a 32 year old Mill Creek resident. No suspect information at this time.
5/18/16 at 14:45
- 16100 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Officers responded to the 16100 block of SR 527 for a Malicious Mischief report. A 17 year old Mill Creek male argued with his mother and property was damaged.
5/18/16 at 22:46
- 15400 Block Country Club Dr.
- Officers responded to a physical domestic located at 15433 Country Club Dr. A 45 year old woman from Bothell assaulted her 53 year old husband from Bothell at his mother's apartment. The woman was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Assault 4th Degree DV and for an outstanding warrant.
5/19/16 at 11:40
- 13500 Block North Creek Dr.
- Officers responded to a disturbance at an apartment in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Upon arrival officers found that a 19 year old Mill Creek man had assaulted his 22 year old brother. The suspect was arrested and booked into jail for Assault 4th Degree (DV).
5/20/16 at 01:21
- Bothell Everett Hwy & 161st St. SE.
- An officer made a traffic stop on 161st St SE and SR-527. The driver was a 27 year old male from Mill Creek. The driver was booked into Snohomish County Jail for possession of Methamphetamine, Use of Drug Paraphernalia, and Driving With License Suspended in the 3rd Degree.
5/20/16 at 15:41
- Bothell Everett Hwy / Seattle Hill Rd.
- Officers responded to a two car, injury collision in the intersection of SR 527 and Seattle Hill Rd. Both drivers were transported to local area hospitals for evaluation.
5/20/16 at 18:11
- 4000 Block 135th Pl. SE.
- Mill Creek Police responded to the 4000 block of 135th Pl. SE. to assist the Fire Department on a subject passed out at the wheel of his car. A subsequent investigation led to the arrest of a 21 year old Everett man for possession with the intent to deliver heroin.
5/22/16 at 02:08
- 1900 Block 136th St. SE.
- Mill Creek Police contacted 4 juvenile males near the 1900 block of 136th Street SE who admitted to smoking marijuana, and preparing to smoke more. All subjects were issued verbal warnings and their parents were contacted.
5/23/16 at 08:33
- 1500 Block 136th St. SE.
- An officer responded to a report of inappropriate touching in the 1500 block of 136th St SE. An 18 year old Everett male was subsequently arrested for assault.
5/23/16 at 13:20
- 13200 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Police responded to a daycare in the 13200 block of SR-527 for a theft report. An employee of the daycare reported cash stolen from her purse.
5/23/16 at 22:49
- 132nd St. SE. / 19th Ave. SE.
- Officers responded to a two car collision at the intersection of 132nd St SE and Bothell Everett Hwy. A 33 year old Renton man turned in front of a vehicle driven by a 26 year old Mill Creek man and his 19 year old female passenger from Marysville. The 26 year old male was unable to avoid the collision. The Renton man was transported to the hospital for observation due to lacerations to the head. The Mill Creek man and Marysville woman were both treated at the scene by Fire personnel and released.
5/24/16 at 08:00
- 1100 Block 164th St. SE.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a burglary in the 1100 block of 164th St SE. The investigation is ongoing.
5/24/16 at 17:11
- 2300 Block Seattle Hill Rd.
- A Mill Creek officer attempted to conduct a traffic stop on a recklessly driven vehicle near 2300 block of Seattle Hill Rd. The vehicle fled eastbound at very high speed. When the vehicle crossed over into oncoming lanes, the pursuit was terminated.
Click on the following link to see the May 4th through May 10th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: