Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 500 responses were reported the week of May 18th to May 24th, 2018.
May 18, 2018
- 10:20:35 - 13000 BLK 21ST DR SE: An Officer located a runaway male in the 13000 block of 21st Dr SE.
- 22:35:54 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police performed a traffic stop in the 13500 block of SR527 for failing to yield. Subsequently, through investigation, a male subject was booked into jail for DUI, DWLS 3rd Degree, and 2 warrants.
May 19, 2018
- 00:32:47 - 600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 600 block of 128th St SE for a report of an individual with a Mill Creek warrant at that location. Officers arrested a 20 year old Everett male on the warrant and booked him into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 05:55:38 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE : Mill Creek officers were dispatched to a slumper in a vehicle in the 3300 block of 35th Ave SE. Upon contacting both subjects, it was determined narcotics were involved. One male was identified and booked into jail, one female was released from the scene. Investigation pending.
- 19:09:06 - 15700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 15600 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a registration violation. A 51 year old male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and Fail to Transfer Title within 45 Days.
- 23:49:35 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK RD: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 16400 block of 9th Ave SE for an equipment violation. A 49 year old Bothell female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
May 20, 2018
- 00:56:32 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a robbery in the 16300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. An unknown male robbed at gunpoint and the investigation is ongoing.
- 03:20:10 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of a Domestic at an apartment complex in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. One of the involved parties gave a false name due to warrants for his arrest. Upon eventual identification, Officers attempted to take the male into custody. A struggle ensued and the male was eventually subdued, secured, and booked into Snohomish County Jail.
- 07:28:09 - 2400 BLK 149TH CT SE: Officers took a verbal domestic report in the 2400 block of 149 CT SE.
- 09:03:03 - 14500 BLK 26TH DR SE: A vehicle prowl was reported in the 14500 block of 26 DR SE.
- 10:31:12 - 800 BLK 164TH ST SE: A Lynnwood man was arrested for DUI in the 800 block of 164 ST SE.
- 12:27:54 - 15400 BLK 14TH DR SE: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl, which occurred near the 15400 block of 14 Ave SE.
- 18:43:47 - 1200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle theft that occurred in the 1200 block of 132nd St SE. The victim reported that, as they were pulling into the church parking lot, a male suspect was driving their vehicle out of the church parking lot. The victim followed but shortly lost the vehicle near Arena Sports. After a short area check, the vehicle was located in the 300 block of 128th St SE. Due to the short time delay, an area check for the suspect ensued and subsequently led to the finding and arrest of a 29 year old male. Officers conducted an interview and an audio recorded confession to the Vehicle Theft was obtained. The male was transported and booked into jail.
May 21, 2018
- 21:09:47 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: An officer responded to a theft report in the 15000 block of Main St. A 35 year old male from Everett had his credit cards stolen from his locker. No suspect information at this time.
May 22, 2018
- 08:51:41 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: PSO took a report for a found wallet, which was found at 16400 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 09:27:02 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: A shoplift occurred in the 2000 block of 132nd St. SE. The suspect, a 60s year old male from Tulalip was cited and released pending a mandatory court appearance.
- 12:20:48 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to a fraud in the 15400 block of Country Club Dr. Money was withdrawn from a Mill Creek man's bank account without permission.
- 20:04:32 - 2200 BLK 133RD PL SE: Police responded to a package theft report near the 2200 block of 133rd Place SE.
May 23, 2018
- 19:32:47 - 1500 BLK MILL CREEK RD: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 16000 block of 15th Dr SE for an equipment violation. A 25 year old Mill Creek male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 19:33:00 - 2100 BLK 138TH PL SE: Police responded to a report of found property in the 2100 block of 138th PL SE. The property was booked at the station for safekeeping.
- 20:11:44 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 16300 block of Mill Creek BLVD for an equipment violation. A 31 year old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 21:23:52 - 17100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 16700 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a registration violation. A 47 year old Bothell male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 22:41:54 - 4100 BLK133RD ST SE: A 56 year old Mill Creek resident reported suspicious activity in his apartment.
Click on this link to see the May 18th to May 24th, 2018, Mill Creek Police Blotter.