Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 298 responses were recorded the week of May 1st to May 7th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
May 1, 2020
- 00:42:03 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to the 15400 block of Country Club Dr. for a verbal domestic. A 42-year-old Mill Creek male and his 45-year-old Mill Creek girlfriend were arguing about money. No assault occurred
- 13:58:51 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers arrested a subject out of a stolen vehicle. The incident occurred near the 3400 block of 132 St SE.
May 2, 2020
- 08:13:17 - 2100 BLK 158TH ST SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 2100 block of 158 St. SE. Two roommates had a verbal argument.
May 3, 2020
- 10:55:51 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft in the 16100 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Bicycles were stolen from a local home.
- 12:39:57 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek couple reported that a bank account had been compromised and a large amount of money was fraudulently removed by subjects using an ATM in another jurisdiction. Further investigation is pending.
- 18:51:01 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Officers responded to a found property complaint in the 4100 block of 132nd St SE. A bag containing miscellaneous items was found.
May 4, 2020
- 06:28:35 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a home in the 13500 block of North Creek DR for a Theft report. A 34-year-old Mill Creek woman reported the theft of her bicycle. There is no suspect information available.
- 14:20:35 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 3200 block 132nd ST SE for a report of a naked subject taking clothing out of a donation box. Officers contacted a 36-year-old transient female. During investigation the female provided officers with a false name and date of birth. The female was arrested and booked for Identity Theft.
- 17:04:03 - 15800 BLK 23RD LN SE: Officers responded to a cold fraud report in the 15800 blk of 23rd LN SE. A 59-year-old Mill Creek resident reported fraudulent activity on his bank account.
- 22:13:18 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation in the 16300 block Bothell-Everett HWY. A 40-year-old Bothell male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
May 5, 2020
- 02:04:11 - 13000 BLK MERIDIAN AVE S: Officers backed Snohomish County Deputies on a disturbance in the 13000 block of Meridian Ave. An Everett male was contacted on scene and ultimately arrested and taken to jail.
- 15:00:15 - 15800 BLK 26TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of a cold fraud in the 15800 blk of 26th AVE SE. A 70-year-old Mill Creek resident reported his identity was being used to open fraudulent credit accounts.
- 20:21:08 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a verbal domestic disturbance in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. A male and female, former boyfriend and girlfriend, were arguing.
May 6, 2020
- 08:20:16 - 15728 MAIN ST: Police took an identity theft report in the 15700 block of Main Street.
- 08:56:39 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Officers responded to a theft that occurred in the 1500 block of 136th St SE. Victim reported that an equipment shed was broken into and miscellaneous items were taken. No suspect information was able to be obtained.
- 08:57:08 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: Officers took a report regarding a theft that occurred in the 1400 block of Trillium BLVD SE.
May 7, 2020
- 08:16:35 - 2200 BLK 137TH PL SE: PSO took a stray cat from 2200 block of 137th Place SE to PAWS Animal Shelter.