By Richard Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 361 responses were recorded the week of May 28th to June 3rd, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses copied, edited, and formatted for publication:
May 28, 2021
- 02:23:54 - 4400 BLK 137TH ST SE: Officers responded to the report of a possible assault of a child in the 4400 block of 137th Street SE. A social worker at a King County hospital called to report a ten-year-old child alleged that her parent struck her in the face and on the leg, but there was no apparent sign of injury. The case is under investigation.
- 16:28:46 - 13600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek Officers responded to a vehicle prowl report near the 13600 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR-527). A 25-year-old male resident had the window broken out of his vehicle.
May 29, 2021
- 13:09:47 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a series of gym locker thefts of wallets and car keys in the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR-527). Several victims reported that credit cards were used fraudulently at stores in the area.
- 19:33:44 - 13400 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Officers responded to the report of a suspicious circumstances in the 13400 block of 29th Avenue SE. Investigation revealed that three juveniles left a home after a verbal domestic disturbance occurred between their parents. One of the juveniles took a firearm from the home to keep it away from either of his parents for fear of what might happen. No threats were made with the firearm and no probable cause for a crime was developed. The firearm was taken for safekeeping by police.
May 30, 2021
- 07:30:43 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance and later arrested a 40-year-old Mill Creek woman for violating a Domestic Violence No Contact Order. The incident occurred near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 09:20:04 - 16200 BLK 25TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a vehicle recovery in the 16200 block of 25th Avenue SE.
- 19:14:23 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 14400 block of North Creek Drive after a juvenile male and juvenile female got into a loud argument.
- 20:27:25 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police took a suspicious circumstance report in the 14500 block of North Creek Drive after a Mill Creek resident reported a suspicious male subject driving in the area for the past month and a half.
May 31, 2021
- 04:42:42 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to the 13400 block of Dumas Road for a malicious mischief report. Someone(s) had damaged property in the area during the night. A report was taken.
- 07:10:27 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 14500 block of North Creek Drive. A resident reported items of value stolen from his vehicle overnight.
- 09:26:03 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Mill Creek Officers responded to a Domestic Violence report near the 1100 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. A 33-year-old male resident and a 30-year-old female resident had a verbal argument. It was determined that no crime occurred.
June 1, 2021
- 06:27:58 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR-527) for a Malicious Mischief report. Unknown suspect(s) painted graffiti on a building.
- 07:20:05 - 1700 BLK 142ND PL SE: Officers received an adult protective services incident report in the 1700 block of 142nd Place SE. Investigation pending.
- 09:13:13 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a residence in the 13500 block North Creek Drive for a Theft complaint. A 38-year-old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspect(s) stole a license plate from his vehicle. There is no suspect information.
- 09:39:09 - 15600 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 15600 block of Mill Creek Boulevard for several vehicle prowl reports. Three black male suspects were later captured on video trying to make purchases at QFC with the recently stolen credit cards.
- 09:41:39 - VILLAGE GREEN DR / 148TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of an assault that occurred in the area of 148th Street SE and Village Green Drive. A 55-year-old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspect(s) assaulted him by throwing a bottle of liquid at him from a passing vehicle. There is no suspect information available at this time.
- 18:25:30 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police took a report of a theft in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. There are no suspects or leads at this time.
June 2, 2021
- 07:52:35 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 14400 block of North Creek Drive.
- 13:08:11 - 14800 BLK 9TH DR SE: PSO took a found property report for a bicycle, which was abandoned at 14800 block of 9th Drive SE.
June 3, 2021
- Nothing to report.