Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of November 10th to November 16th, 2017. Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
November 10, 2017
- 08:29:49 - 17900 BLK 27TH AVE SE: Mill Creek Police assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office on a priority call near the 17900 block of 27th Avenue SE.
- 11:47:39 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to an apartment complex in the 14400 block North Creek DR for a Mail Theft report. Unknown suspect(s) broke into a large bank of mailboxes.
- 12:13:56 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a hardware store in the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE for a Theft complaint. A young male had stolen a drill valued at $200. Criminal theft charges have been forwarded against the suspect.
- 17:19:53 - 1200 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to an apartment in the 1200 block 164th ST SE for a domestic Violence situation. A 27 year old Mill Creek man was arrested for threatening to kill his adult sister.
November 11, 2017
- 15:18:08 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a theft that had just occurred in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. A male was seen stealing propane tanks from a local business.
- 17:39:46 - 15500 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the report of a theft in the 15500 block of Main Street. An unknown male stole a laptop and fled on foot.
- 22:44:03 - 13900 BLK NORTH POINTE CIR: Officers responded to a burglary report in the 13900 block of North Pointe Circle. Entry into the home was unsuccessful however, the suspect attempted to cut or drill out the dead bolt lock on the front door.
November 12, 2017
- 09:09:59 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Mill Creek officers responded to the report of assault in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. The 35 year old victim was attacked by a male subject after an argument. The victim was treated at a nearby hospital.
- 11:45:06 - 2100 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer observed an aggressively driven vehicle westbound on 132nd St SE. When the officer stopped the vehicle the driver was found to have a suspended driver's license. The driver was cited.
- 14:04:15 - 15400 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police took a vehicle prowl report near the 15400 block of Mill Creek Boulevard after a Mill Creek man reported his vehicle broken into and items stolen.
- 20:55:11 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a domestic assault that occurred in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd between an ex-boyfriend and girlfriend. The ex-boyfriend had assaulted his ex-girlfriend and was subsequently arrested and booked into jail.
November 13, 2017
- 1:09:28 - 3600 BLK 150TH ST SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 3600 block of 150 Pl. SE. Tools were stolen from a construction site.
- 13:29:10 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report regarding a stolen license plate.
- 18:19:39 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Officers responded to a verbal argument between a mother and her 21 year old son. The son was angry because the mother would not give him more money than she already had. The son was contacted and sent on his way.
November 14, 2017
- 06:32:27 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a vehicle theft report, which occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd.
- 10:06:44 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a report regarding a domestic violence incident which occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd.
- 10:14:15 - 16900 BLK 9TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 16900 block of 9 Ave. SE. Two roommates had a disagreement over household responsibilities.
- 10:24:34 - 13499 BLK SR 527: The Bellevue owner of a stolen vehicle used GPS tracking program and located the vehicle in the 13400 block of SR527 in Mill Creek. Officers recovered the vehicle and returned it to its owner.
- 15:01:41 - 13800 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An elderly couple, visiting from out of state and staying with relatives in the 13800 block of North Creek Drive, reported that they had been the victims of identity theft.
- 15:18:55 - 14900 BLK SR 527: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl, which occurred near the 14900 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 16:11:07 - 15300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A stereo was stolen from a car in the parking lot.
- 18:29:17 - 2600 BLK 143RD PL SE: Officers responded to a verbal argument between a 35 year old male and a 32 year old female. No physical assault or threats had been made. Both subjects agreed to go their own ways for the night.
- 20:13:26 - 3100 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers responded to a deceased 91 year old female who was found in her bed.
November 15, 2017
- 18:24:07 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: A business in the 3200 block of 132nd St SE had several high end items shoplifted by an unknown male subject.
November 16, 2017
- 02:09:49 - 100 BLK 128TH ST SE: Two non-residents were arrested on outstanding misdemeanor warrants during a traffic stop in the 100 block of 128th St SE.
Click on this link to see the November 10th to November 16th 2017, Mill Creek Police Blotter.