Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of November 17th to November 23rd, 2017. Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
November 17, 2017
- 06:51:16 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a vehicle theft that occurred near the 14600 block of Main St.
- 09:00:40 - 13900 BLK NORTH POINTE CIR: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13900 block of North Pointe Circle. The victim is a 56 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 11:14:41 - 14900 BLK 36TH DR SE: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of theft from a new construction site in the 14900 block of 36th Ave SE.
- 21:04:02 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a hardware store in the 2000 block 132nd ST SE for a Theft report. A 42 year old Everett woman was arrested for shoplifting.
- 23:11:15 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a 32 year old Everett male in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. The male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on a warrant.
November 18, 2017
- 07:22:05 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle near the 3300 block of 132 St SE and arrested the driver on numerous warrants.
- 08:39:14 - 164TH & BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a collision at Bothell-Everett Hwy and 164 St. SE. One of the involved drivers was arrested for driving with a suspended license.
- 13:48:23 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl that occurred near the 14600 block of Main St.
- 17:48:23 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a grocery store in the 3300 block 132nd ST SE for a Theft complaint. An employee had her wallet stolen.
November 19, 2017
- 08:24:20 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT: Officers responded to a report of lost property in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A person lost their wallet while walking from the shopping complex to the nature preserve.
- 08:47:32 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a physical domestic in the 15600 block of Main St. A man followed his wife to work and assaulted her in the parking lot.
- 09:57:49 - 3900 BLK 134TH PL SE: Officers responded to a narcotics complaint near the 13400 block of 39 Dr SE.
November 20, 2017
- 07:17:36 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a vehicle prowl that had just occurred near the 13200 block of Bothell-Everett Highway after an Everett woman reported her car being broken into and her purse stolen.
- 13:19:11 - 15700 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to the report of found property near the 15700 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. It was discovered that the items found were connected to a burglary that occurred outside the City as well as a potential incident of mail theft in King County.
November 21, 2017
- 06:59:51 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police responded to a vehicle prowl near the 13400 block of Dumas Road after a 30 year old Mill Creek man reported that his car had been broken into and a bag had been stolen.
- 14:03:51 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police Officers responded to a theft near the 2100 block of 132nd St SE.
November 22, 2017
- 00:39:55 - 1200 BLK DUMAS RD: Officer's responded to a court order violation that was occurring in the 1200 block of Dumas Rd. The suspect fled the scene before PD could contact him. A K9 track yielded positive results as it drew the suspect out of hiding and he was taken into custody and booked into jail.
- 04:36:39 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: An unoccupied stolen vehicle was recovered in the 13400 block of Dumas Road.
- 22:34:12 - 13100 BLK 19TH AVE SE: An officer arrested a warrant subject in the 13100 block of 19th Ave SE. After a consent search of the vehicle, a 22 year old male from Everett was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and heroin. The arrestee was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 23:01:58 - 13800 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A vehicle that was traveling northbound in the 13800 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy was struck by a falling tree. No injuries were reported.
November 23, 2017
- 09:06:57 - 2100 BLK 162ND PL SE: Officers responded to a report of a vehicle prowl in the 2100 block of 162 Pl. SE.
- 20:50:15 - 13628 43RD AVE SE: Officers responded to a call at the 13600 block of 43rd AVE SE. A 49 year old Mill Creek man reported his 21 year old son had come to the residence and unlawfully entered the home. A struggle ensued and the suspect armed himself with a kitchen knife and swung the knife at his father. Charges have been filed against the male suspect.