Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 388 responses were reported for the week of November 1st to November 7th, 2019.
November 1, 2019
- 07:23:38 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a report of indecent exposure in the 16300 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy. An unknown subject showed his genitals to an employee at a local business.
- 12:39:19 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: A female reported unwanted touching while she was at a family member’s house in North Everett. She is safe and no harm came to her as she was able to leave the house.
- 14:45:44 - 16400 BLK 9TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of a hit and run in the 900 block of 164 St. SE. A local man said his car was damaged in a parking lot.
- 13:31:35 - 14200 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 14200 block of 29 Ave. SE. Tools were taken from a work van parked overnight.
- 20:19:45 - 15700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police initiated a traffic stop in the 15700 block of SR 527. Subsequent to contact, the driver was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
November 3, 2019
- 01:23:54 - 3700 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 3500 block of Seattle Hill Rd for speeding. A 24-year-old Lynnwood male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 17:22:45 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Mill Creek police responded to the report of a DV verbal between husband and wife in the 13900 block of North Creek Dr. It was determined no crime was committed.
- 20:09:50 - 4300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 13200 block of 44th Ave SE. A 20-year-old Mill Creek male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
November 4, 2019
- 02:04:00 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 16100 block of Bothell‐Everett HWY for an equipment violation. A 34-year-old Everett female was cited and released for allowing an unauthorized person to drive and a 35-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI and DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 10:37:23 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers responded to a warrant meet with North Bend PD. A 31-year-old male was transported and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 10:42:53 - 3300 BLK SILVER CREST DR: Officers responded to a property hit and run collision in the 3300 block of Silver Crest Dr. Investigation pending.
- 14:02:08 - 15600 MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15600 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A Woodinville female had her purse stolen out of her vehicle.
- 14:17:25 - 2100 BLK 138TH PL SE: Officers responded to the police station for a counter contact regarding a malicious mischief report which had occurred in the 2100 block of 138th PL SE on July 1st.
- 14:54:24 - 2200 BLK 137TH ST SE: Officers responded to 2200 blk of 137th St SE for a report of identity theft.
- 17:17:11 - 14400 BLK 27TH DR SE: Officers responded to a residential burglary in the 14400 block of 27th Ave Se. Unknown subject/s broke into the residence while the homeowners were out. Multiple items were reported stolen. No suspect information at this time.
November 5, 2019
- 16:05:03 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to an assault report near the 1100 block of 164th St SE involving two males in their 30’s. Investigation is ongoing.
November 6, 2019
- 09:13:24 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to the theft of a license plate in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. The victim is a 48-year-old Mill Creek resident.
- 20:04:56 - 11600 BLK NE 195TH ST: Officers responded to the 11600 block of NE 195th St in Bothell to meet with Kirkland PD to pick up a 44-year-old homeless male on a Mill Creek felony warrant. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
November 7, 2019
- 07:00:17 - MILL CREEK BLVD / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 1100 block Mill Creek Blvd for a two vehicle collision. Through investigation the causing driver (a 26-year-old Mill Creek man) was issued a criminal citation for a traffic offense.
- 10:28:05 - 15728 MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of identity theft. The victim, a 54-year-old Mill Creek resident, discovered a fraudulent account had been opened with his personal information.
- 17:34:28 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15600 block of Main St for a theft report. A 45-year-old homeless female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on four misdemeanor warrants. Charges of Theft 3rd Degree were filed against a 49-year-old Tulalip male.