Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 301 responses were recorded the week of November 27th to December 3rd, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
November 27, 2020
- 02:41:21 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a report of a DUI driver in the 13200 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. A 20-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI and MIP.
- 11:25:37 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of suspicious circumstances in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Through investigation officers determined a 28-year-old transient man violated a court order by being at a 24-year-old Mill Creek woman’s residence. As the suspect fled prior to police arrival charges have been forwarded.
November 28, 2020
- 17:03:16 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a shoplift in the 15600 block of Main St.
- 20:25:23 - 128TH ST SE / 3RD AVE SE: The Mill Creek K9 unit assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office during the pursuit of a suspected DUI driver. The pursuit led into the City of Mill Creek where the suspect of the vehicle began to shoot a firearm from the vehicle at pursuing officers. The suspect crashed his vehicle in the 1800 block of Mill Pointe Dr SE. The suspect fled on foot and was subsequently taken into custody.
- 22:19:22 - 3200 BLK 139TH PL SE: A 37-year-old Mill Creek man reported a package theft from his front porch in the 3200 block of 139th Pl SE. A report was taken and the investigation is ongoing.
November 29, 2020
- 09:06:43 - 13400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft report that occurred in the 13400 block SR 527. A 38-year-old Everett woman reported that unknown suspect(s) broke into her vehicle while she was at work and stole her wallet. The victim also states that the suspect(s) fraudulently used her stolen credit cards at local businesses.
- 12:57:37 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a vehicle theft report in the 13200 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. An 18-year-old Snohomish man reported his vehicle had been stolen from the location, but the victim located his vehicle in a nearby parking lot. The vehicle had been stripped of parts.
- 21:05:44 - 14700 BLK 12TH AVE SE: An officer completed a package theft report in the 14700 block of 12th Avenue SE.
- 22:49:28 - 12800 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Police recovered a stolen vehicle in the 12800 block of 19th Avenue SE. The owner retrieved her vehicle on scene.
November 30, 2020
- 12:16:24 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a business in the 15600 block of Main ST for a Theft report. A 50-year-old Whidbey Island man reported unknown suspect(s) broke into his vehicle and stole a credit/debit card (which was later fraudulently used) and a cell phone.
- 16:14:37 - 1000 BLK 156TH PL SE: An officer responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 1000 block of 156th PL SE. A 47-year-old Mill Creek male reported two of his vehicles had been prowled and damaged. No suspect information exists at this time.
December 1, 2020
- 22:39:59 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers contacted a vehicle in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE for driving without lights and for a possible wanted subject. A 29-year-old Everett male was arrested for VUCSA (Methamphetamine) and a misdemeanor warrant. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
December 2, 2020
- 16:15:54 3200 BLK 150TH PL SE Officers responded to a report of identity theft in the 3200 block of 150 Pl. SE.
December 3, 2020
- 10:51:30 - 16700 BLK 9TH AVE SE: Police took a found property report in the 16700 block of 9th Avenue SE.
- 20:58:50 - 5800 BLK 134TH PL SE: An officer attempted a traffic stop on a vehicle in the 5800 block of 134th Pl SE for a traffic violation, which resulted in a short vehicle pursuit. Officers terminated the pursuit and subsequently located the vehicle a short time later abandoned at an apartment complex in the 13000 block of Meridian Ave S., Everett. The suspect vehicle was reported stolen out of Seattle PD. The Mill Creek K-9 Unit attempted a track for the fleeing suspect but did not locate the suspect.