Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 328 responses were reported for the week of November 29th to December 5th, 2019.
November 29, 2019
- 10:41:13 - 13900 BLK NORTH POINTE CIR: Officers responded to the 13900 block North Point Circle for a report of suspicious circumstances. A Mill Creek citizen reported suspicious activity by two unknown males.
- 12:26:31 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers arrested a man on a warrant.
- 19:37:17 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 16100 block of Bothell‐Everett HWY for equipment violations. A 58 year old Bothell male was arrested for DWLS 3rd Degree and Ignition Interlock Device Violation. A 53 year old Bothell female was cited and released for allowing an unauthorized person to drive. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
November 30, 2019
- 20:55:38 - 14600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 14400 block of Bothell‐Everett HWY for an equipment violation. A 22 year old Everett female was arrested for DUI.
December 01, 2019
- 03:58:49 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police responded to the 13400 block of Dumas Rd to the report of a vehicle prowl in progress. A 30 yr old male was contacted, and the case forwarded to the prosecutor’s office for a charging decision.
- 09:05:08 - 15400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek police responded to the Mill Creek Library for a malicious mischief report. A subject broke an exterior window on the building. Police located the suspect and arrested him.
- 13:12:46 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle theft in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. The victim is a 19 year old Monroe male. No suspect info at this time.
December 02, 2019
- 07:41:53 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl near the 13400 block of Dumas Road. An unknown suspect broke the rear window the victim’s vehicle and stole a bag of new clothes.
December 03, 2019
- 09:45:51 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A vehicle was stolen from the 1300 block of Mill Creek BLVD.
- 18:29:04 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officer responded to a cold theft in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A vehicle license plate was reported stolen. The remaining plate was taken for destruction, and the stolen plate was entered into state and nation databases as stolen.
- 21:23:52 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to an attempt to contact in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 14 year old runaway from another jurisdiction was located and returned to her family.
December 04, 2019
- 02:06:00 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a theft of taxi cab services in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A taxi driver reported he picked up two females from Seattle and dropped them off in Mill Creek. The two females handed over a counterfeit $100 bill as payment for the cab fare and walked off.
- 03:30:16 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to an assault in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A male suspect was taken into custody and booked into Snohomish County Jail.
- 05:28:25 - 600 BLK 128TH ST SE: Officers responded to a blocking abandoned vehicle in the 600 block 128th ST SE. Upon contacting the owner (a 51 year old transient man) it was determined the man was wanted for an outstanding warrant. The man was arrested and booked on his warrant.
- 10:05:17 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: A car was broken into in the 15400 block of Main St. and a laptop was stolen out of the vehicle. No suspect information was able to be obtained.
- 12:58:07 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a possible vehicle prowl in progress. Upon arrival, police contacted a male and female subject from Everett, who admitted to looking into vehicles. Following an on-scene investigation it was determined that no crimes had been committed, so both subjects were released.
- 13:54:36 - 2900 BLK 140TH PL SE: Officers responded to the 2900 block 140th PL SE for a Malicious Mischief report. An 18 year old Mill Creek resident reported unknown suspect(s) broke out a window on his vehicle.
- 22:09:48 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Subsequent to investigation it was determined no crime occurred and a report was taken.
December 05, 2019
- 17:48:54 -15400 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 15400 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 35 year old Mill Creek male reported a package stolen. A report was taken.
- 18:58:23 - 2400 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 2600 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A 55 year old Bellevue male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for a misdemeanor warrant.
- 20:05:33 - 13500 BLK 27TH DR SE: An officer responded to a cold theft of a firearm in the 13500 block of 27th Dr SE. A Mukilteo male reported his pistol was stolen from his car overnight. There are no suspects at this time.